[3.6] Immune HOWA Jugg | CI 15k+ es | Insane dps | Indestructible | Uber Elder video up

"
bguybus wrote:
"
Skism24 wrote:
Do you recommend Blade Flurry or Molten Strike for 3.5? Thanks in advance.

Either works. I started / leveled as Molten Strike, but it felt a bit clunky attack speed wise. It also felt a bit worse simply because you lose 2 projectiles baseline from Wildfire nerf. I'm sure it's still good and competitive, but the helm enchant is now a necessity IMO. Before it was a luxury.

Switched to BF and am enjoying it. With the increased AOE node / pure talent / increased AOE gem clear is solid and single target feels better to me.

Thanks for the reply. I'll try out both but initially go Blade Flurry. As BF, should I follow the PoB Pastebin for his Delve, Incursion, or the one in the yellow Summary section?
"
Skism24 wrote:
"
bguybus wrote:
"
Skism24 wrote:
Do you recommend Blade Flurry or Molten Strike for 3.5? Thanks in advance.

Either works. I started / leveled as Molten Strike, but it felt a bit clunky attack speed wise. It also felt a bit worse simply because you lose 2 projectiles baseline from Wildfire nerf. I'm sure it's still good and competitive, but the helm enchant is now a necessity IMO. Before it was a luxury.

Switched to BF and am enjoying it. With the increased AOE node / pure talent / increased AOE gem clear is solid and single target feels better to me.

Thanks for the reply. I'll try out both but initially go Blade Flurry. As BF, should I follow the PoB Pastebin for his Delve, Incursion, or the one in the yellow Summary section?

I believe Incursion was the Blade Flurry tree. That's what I'm roughly following.
I'm trying to figure out what am I missing. I have Pure Talent and Brute Force solution with 1% reduced mana reserved and I still can't cast all 4 auras. I have 4% reduced mana reservation node next to CI and those two gems. Was I supposed to have anything else on top of it? I feel like I'm blind by missing something obvious...
"
I'm trying to figure out what am I missing. I have Pure Talent and Brute Force solution with 1% reduced mana reserved and I still can't cast all 4 auras. I have 4% reduced mana reservation node next to CI and those two gems. Was I supposed to have anything else on top of it? I feel like I'm blind by missing something obvious...

Yep, Lvl3-4 Enlighten gem
Last edited by CookiieMoonsta on Dec 13, 2018, 5:52:39 AM
"
"

Yep, Lvl3-4 Enlighten gem

It is lvl 4.

So enlighten 4, one 4% reduced reserve mana node next to CI, Brute force solution and Pure Talent with 1% reduced mana reserved implicit. I have all those, am I missing something else?

It is lvl 4.

So enlighten 4, one 4% reduced reserve mana node next to CI, Brute force solution and Pure Talent with 1% reduced mana reserved implicit. I have all those, am I missing something else?[/quote]

If u use War banner is not possible.
Why you don't play multistrike on MS ?
"
NarraX1337 wrote:
Why you don't play multistrike on MS ?

Because we have better supports
"
Stressman wrote:

It is lvl 4.

So enlighten 4, one 4% reduced reserve mana node next to CI, Brute force solution and Pure Talent with 1% reduced mana reserved implicit. I have all those, am I missing something else?

If u use War banner is not possible.[/quote]

Not using it. I rechecked everything again but can't find what I'm missing. Can someone check my character, SolloJugg in Betrayal and tell me what's wrong please...
I honestly cant find anything
Last edited by matt68155 on Dec 13, 2018, 4:59:11 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info