[3.6] Immune HOWA Jugg | CI 15k+ es | Insane dps | Indestructible | Uber Elder video up

"
lachdannan wrote:
"
ThorTheGray wrote:
Seeing all the Reddit threads about the league being rippy has me anxious to finally swap over but I'm no where near ready. But can't wait till I do. I'm pretty sure we'll be able to face tank almost any syndicate member.

Can confirm. Once I setup the pantheon and got unbreakable ascendancy, you straight up just afk the syndicate fights :D

Good to know I was correct!

Hey everyone, still plenty of room in the guild. Check page 102 for the details and if interested send me or grizzly40 a pm for an invite.
Just a question on the tree. It looks like Celestial Judgement is a better option damage wise than going over to Trickery by about 12k.

Is the increased crit for EO uptime that much better?
"
bguybus wrote:
Just a question on the tree. It looks like Celestial Judgement is a better option damage wise than going over to Trickery by about 12k.

Is the increased crit for EO uptime that much better?

Valid idea. Trickery is good for the 20 int pathing to it, and the 10 it gives. This means a better balance of ES, damage and some attack speed (dex).
I would argue Celestial judgement loses value as you get more sources of penetration, but it is probably better if you don't have a 6link. It's definitely more offensive.
Hi guys, do you think this amulet is somehow worth for this build?

What should be its actual value?

"
fenryz_ita wrote:
Hi guys, do you think this amulet is somehow worth for this build?

What should be its actual value?

Useless for this build
This is a great build! Did T15s on a 5L no problem! I'm posting my gear progress so far.
Greetings.
Gratz for sharing your progress klorin2.
It really helps ....
This is my stuff

I know that its low lev and i need tons of items but i was tierd dieing to the sindicate.

klorin2 , can u post your skill tree ?
Is the life by hit from the HoWA is applied to the shield with Gosth reaver ?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info