To ProjectPt

Yeah, and you really missed the point as well.

I asked what you've done for the community here. You've organised CTF matches in the past, I mentioned PT literally just did the same thing now and you're saying he didn't do anything beneficial to the community. Isn't that a contradiction? Why is it a good thing when you organise matches, but not when he does?

Yeah, anyone can make a discord. Did anyone, though? The discord has started a lot more discussion than the forums here have in a long time. As far as I'm aware you never even took part in the discord, though of course you wouldn't since you have a hate boner for PT.

I like how you cut off my quote as well. Because clearly the only points I made were the ones you addressed, even though they were the least important. Can you respond with your opinions on GGG suddenly taking an interest with PvP, coincidentally after PT started discussion here? If you can't, you're kind of making my point.

If you genuinely think PT benefited from this, then it kind of just shows how ignorant you are regarding the whole thing.
"
Shazamarang wrote:
Yeah, and you really missed the point as well.

I asked what you've done for the community here.

...so we're back to the pissing contest bait, ALREADY?

"
Shazamarang wrote:
You've organised CTF matches in the past, I mentioned PT literally just did the same thing now and you're saying he didn't do anything beneficial to the community.

because he fractured it even worse with his cluelessness and smug attitude. how'd that lld go?

also, my point wasn't about being beneficial to some community. so thanks for missing that. still.

"
Shazamarang wrote:
Isn't that a contradiction? Why is it a good thing when you organise matches, but not when he does?

i didn't force everyone to play for my stream. i wasn't trying to own the content. it's crazy, right? how dare i only want people to have voluntarily played ctf... for fun! the horror!

lolz @ missing the point after all this time, though. this is ggg's game. fixing pvp isn't up to you or me - it's on ggg. as for ggg's interest:

1. april fool's
2. tencent

"
I like how you cut off my quote as well. Because clearly the only points I made were the ones you addressed, even though they were the least important.

wow. now you're complaining that i didn't quote every word you said. a+. great job!

"
Shazamarang wrote:
If you genuinely think PT benefited from this, then it kind of just shows how ignorant you are regarding the whole thing.

my point wasn't about whether he would or would not benefit, or even the amount of benefit - it was that i think he was trying to benefit from it.

i was talking motive, not result. congrats, though. it must be hard to miss EVERY part of this.
[Removed by Support]
"Your forum signature was removed as it was considered to be inappropriate and a breach of our Code of Conduct."

...it was quotes. from the forum. lolz!
Last edited by robmafia on Jul 21, 2018, 6:04:10 AM
"
Shazamarang wrote:
Can you respond with your opinions on GGG suddenly taking an interest with PvP, coincidentally after PT started discussion here? If you can't, you're kind of making my point.

Sadly it has nothing to do with PT, it's actualy related to Tencent buying 80% of GGG and forcing them to fix their shit.
For those who don't know who Tencent is, it's a gigantic chinese internet conglomerate who own or manage pretty much every popular pvp game on the market (like Riot Game and PubG corporation).

It's a strange coïncidence that PT going back for pvp and Tencent buying GGG hapened at the same time but considering the history between PT and GGG, i'm 100% sur that the decision to focus on PvP came from Tencent who want to sell the game to their usual player base (along some nice MTX and P2P feature).
You guys are funny. Rupenus, Relith and the other awesome PvP visionaries that understand balance flew to GGG, sat down with GGG to do their usual days worth of work...i.e playing MTG, N64, whacking each other off, drinking Mountain Dew. Then got down to business crunching numbers and that's why PvP is seeing updates.
GGG, the ADA of gaming....huuuur i gotz mai skilz.
IGN: MullaXul
"
robmafia wrote:

"
Shazamarang wrote:
You've organised CTF matches in the past, I mentioned PT literally just did the same thing now and you're saying he didn't do anything beneficial to the community.

because he fractured it even worse with his cluelessness and smug attitude. how'd that lld go?

also, my point wasn't about being beneficial to some community. so thanks for missing that. still.

"
Shazamarang wrote:
Isn't that a contradiction? Why is it a good thing when you organise matches, but not when he does?

i didn't force everyone to play for my stream. i wasn't trying to own the content. it's crazy, right? how dare i only want people to have voluntarily played ctf... for fun! the horror!

lolz @ missing the point after all this time, though. this is ggg's game. fixing pvp isn't up to you or me - it's on ggg. as for ggg's interest:

1. april fool's
2. tencent

"
Shazamarang wrote:

First of all, you're not looking at this from an objective platform, Rob. You're just looking at it from the standpoint of someone who thinks that PT is trying to gain attention from a community you're barely even part of. You even admit to having a bias in some form. And "that lld" went awful because, let's face it, LLD is destined to fail anyway. Didn't go well when Greenturd tried to make it a scene. And PT didn't "fracture" anything, that's just your disdain for him doing the talking for you. Most PVPers have formats they like and ones they don't like. We were already in different groups from the start, we didn't separate because of PT.

Also, you're misreading PT having us in his stream entirely, but if you don't get it at this point, you probably won't, no matter how much I dumb it down for you. You also misread the humor in GGG's April Fool's event: they were pointing out that EVERYONE and their mothers was making a battle royale game. I think they wanted to do it as April Fool's because that was the joke, and maybe they were gunshy because casual crybabies hate nerfs and PVP. If they disguised it as a joke, maybe those same casuals would give PVP a try and find out if they enjoy it or not.

"
robmafia wrote:
my point wasn't about whether he would or would not benefit, or even the amount of benefit - it was that i think he was trying to benefit from it.

i was talking motive, not result. congrats, though. it must be hard to miss EVERY part of this.

Well, all that thinking (read: bias) is getting you nowhere. Just let us do all the heavy lifting, okay? Thanks, cupcake.
Lavender or Leave.
PvPresident, 2016
//
You'd better run.
“EA is fine” -relith
note to self: invest in mountain dew.
[Removed by Support]
"Your forum signature was removed as it was considered to be inappropriate and a breach of our Code of Conduct."

Believe me, we all know you have stocks in them.
Lavender or Leave.
PvPresident, 2016
//
You'd better run.
“EA is fine” -relith
"

First of all, you're not looking at this from an objective platform, Rob. You're just looking at it from the standpoint of someone who thinks that PT is trying to gain attention from a community you're barely even part of.

actually, no. i'm quite objective.

facts:

- "fuck ggg" video.
- quits
- game gets even worse, via pt's perspective (ie: his previous criticisms)
- pt suddenly returns and is suddenly all about pvp
- takes input from pvp people
- decides to not listen and implement lld and etc, anyway...

there's reason to be distrustful. it didn't come out of nowhere... like pt.

"
Also, you're misreading PT having us in his stream entirely, but if you don't get it at this point, you probably won't, no matter how much I dumb it down for you. You also misread the humor in GGG's April Fool's event: they were pointing out that EVERYONE and their mothers was making a battle royale game. I think they wanted to do it as April Fool's because that was the joke, and maybe they were gunshy because casual crybabies hate nerfs and PVP. If they disguised it as a joke, maybe those same casuals would give PVP a try and find out if they enjoy it or not.

...so i misread the battle royale HOW? you don't seem to even have a clue what i meant, but you just claim i misread it with zero supporting arguments, evidence, or... anything.

"
Well, all that thinking (read: bias) is getting you nowhere. Just let us do all the heavy lifting, okay? Thanks, cupcake.

how ironic. you want to argue i'm blinded by bias as you're blinded by ignorance.
[Removed by Support]

Now that PT is gone I hope we can all get back to magma orbing and KBing each other from screens away.
IGN - Xukai

Mirror Service - /1046531
"
trav_dawg wrote:
Now that PT is gone I hope we can all get back to magma orbing and KBing each other from screens away.

As it should be.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info