To ProjectPt

Pretty much the end of ePVP I guess, no one will be patient enought to organize tournaments, update rules, track builds, ect...

In the end, was it a problem because of game design or playerbase ?
Last edited by IceDeal on Jul 20, 2018, 11:26:12 AM
"
IceDeal wrote:
Pretty much the end of ePVP I guess, no one will be patient enought to organize tournaments, update rules, track builds, ect...

In the end was, it a problem because of game design or playerbase ?

since you haven't seen what was going on in the development of e-HLD, you haven't taken part in it's development, smart ass comments which are judging this or that sounds pointless to me.
"You have great power. You're right to be proud. It's unfortunate you have to die now, but I will honor you with 45% of my strength."
"
IceDeal wrote:

In the end was, it a problem because of game design or playerbase ?

-As of now on discord we are voting on few people who will be charged to modify rules.
-Some king of hill pvp tournament is right now being played.
-2v2 -3v3 and 1vs 1 Tournament will start again once 3.4 hit the fans and rules will be decided.

There is 200+ pure ex of prizes waiting for next patch tournament.

Forum pvp
Last edited by lolozori on Jul 20, 2018, 6:49:05 AM
"
Rupenus wrote:

since you haven't seen what was going on in the development of e-HLD, you haven't taken part in it's development, smart ass comments which are judging this or that sounds pointless to me.

Was just curious about what happened ? You sound a bit bitter though ^^
Last edited by IceDeal on Jul 20, 2018, 11:25:54 AM
"
IceDeal wrote:

Was just curious about what happened ?

Seems PT counted on HLDers to participate in LLD format and none of the HLDER did except Lapiz so the participation in the LLD format was low.

Also during HLD format few of us could not participate because of real life stuff and PT got grumpy of people no showing.

There was also some negativity from players who got banned and debate about the last item and skill banwave and it seems to have put a toll on PT.

But mainly I think it was the low participation on the LLD format that put his moral down.

I am not sure why he really quit apart him ranting about the LLD participation and then canceling everything.
Forum pvp
Last edited by lolozori on Jul 20, 2018, 12:05:47 PM
Well that's part of who he is I guess.
Don't worry tho, I'm sur Tencent is pushing hard for GGG to fix their shit in order to promote pvp to chinese nerds.
Last edited by IceDeal on Jul 20, 2018, 12:25:48 PM
Ethical PvP was destined to bomb. I gave up on that shit after seeing how it was handled for the first few events. Everything boiled down to the usual "exploit this, until someone notices then jump ship" mentality. Allowing stuff like +4 skill helmets on an already broken as fuck skill such as Elemental Hit, paired with bows with multiple arrows....Haha, get the fuuuuuuck out of here. Let's not even touch on + arrows and Barrage or Blade Flurry etc..etc.. I built an elemental character min-maxed along side my physical one to compare and it was a joke. Physical damage versus people you know don't have shit for defense laugh at you, while 1/2 the same elemental damage nets you better results with enough penetration. Then I changed nothing but Elemental Hit and did 2x my tool tip and real time damage proven vs afk Sarn Google (only time hes useful, remember to beat on him for testing purposes). Which was really hilarious because It worked exactly how I expected it to, melee gems have % damage effectiveness while this shit has flat damage scaled heavily by + levels and gear like I'm using a fucking 1000+ damage weapon. Fuck Ethical PvP, you're still fighting the same scrubby shit only handicapping yourself.
GGG, the ADA of gaming....huuuur i gotz mai skilz.
IGN: MullaXul
Last edited by MullaXul on Jul 20, 2018, 4:50:40 PM
"
IceDeal wrote:
"
Rupenus wrote:

Was just curious about what happened ? You sound a bit bitter though ^^

PT wanted to be the first guy who was able to expose the untapped potential of pvp to public/GGG as it should be(like never have done before) and be remembered as the guy who has foreseen such potential and unleashed such potential before everyone else. he was there to build a streamer career, not to enjoy pvp in the first place.

he was over passionate about it and got burnt out very quickly when he realized there isn't really much hope. He wanted to have results and he wanted to have them quick. he wanted to please people more than having an agenda of what should be done and wanted to ignore some huge problems just to gain a huge momentum wich can carry him to the best results in most efficient/fastest way.

As i said, he wanted to achieve something big, something groundbreaking. however, the more he realized he isn't even coming close to achieve what he wanted, the more anxious he started getting. Such failure started to damage his pride. Started to damage his career too. He started thinking of abandoning it. His calculations were wrong. People do not really give a fuck abou pvp outside of a small circle of people. He wasnt there to buddy buddy(as he said) with some pvp dudes there. He started to lose his passion about this whole pvp thing.

He took a bold and radical move, something that no one has dared before and failed. He doesn't want to remembered like that though and he deleted his account.

This is my theory, this is i think what e was going through and what he did wrong.
"You have great power. You're right to be proud. It's unfortunate you have to die now, but I will honor you with 45% of my strength."
Last edited by Rupenus on Jul 20, 2018, 7:19:25 PM
"
Rupenus wrote:

PT wanted to be the first guy who was able to expose the untapped potential of pvp to public/GGG as it should be(like never have done before) and be remembered as the guy who has foreseen such potential and unleashed such potential before everyone else. he was there to build a streamer career, not to enjoy pvp in the first place.

weird, i recall saying this very thing before it even started.

and people kept insisting it wasn't the case...
[Removed by Support]
"Your forum signature was removed as it was considered to be inappropriate and a breach of our Code of Conduct."

...it was quotes. from the forum. lolz!
His Ego wasn't taking the steering wheel over his logic/reason. He wasn't blinded by it. He just had wrong calculations & expectations.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info