[On Hold] Elemental Hit Ascendant [All Content]

Good build, a little bit outdated but, still doing red maps like they where blood aqueducts (Y)
"
mattheafy1 wrote:

Had a great time leveling/ getting into red maps! Single target is starting to be an issue. Can anyone help me figure out what I should work on next? I know I need to get a second bow for single target/ a better bow in general. Can anyone spell out exactly how to craft a bow, if it is possible to craft a bow that can improve my DPS for less than an ex or so. (only have an exalt +30 chaos ATM). Any help or tips is extremely appreciated.

The character on my profile is gordonelehit, here is my pastebin if anyone wants to look - https://pastebin.com/cmafWYw6

Thanks in advance!

What do you do for gem swap on single target without recoloring your bow? I've seen Slower Projectiles for GMP but not sure if its worth it?
Hey im following the guide but i have a little question. In the starter tree you take skill point from the start.. but in the end tree you refunded the first part ( the one attached at the start) how you do that?
I've died several times because of Blood Rage which keeps draining my life after i've killed all the things / between boss phases while mapping. Am I not supposed to use it while mapping?
"
broseidon07 wrote:
"
Zoxjib wrote:
Oh I missed the BM question. I went BM right after taking Vitality Void, it worked out great for me.

By the way, I have been thinking about the build and think I figured a way to improve it. I'll start with saying that I'm using Phase Run which is why I didn't care to take any Frenzy nodes on the tree.

Current
https://www.pathofexile.com/fullscreen-passive-skill-tree/3.5.1/AAAABAABAQJfBLMFLQW1DjwUcRR1Fm8YkRo4Go0dFCKvI9Mj9iRvJKolvCcvKjguUzBxMHww-DfUOFM6QjpSOthAoEMxRCVKfUt4TP9Nkk4qUUdW-ldUWfNbJluvXhNeRV85YN5hUmKsZU1mVGaeZ6BoZWwIbIxvJ3IPcql07XXLdqx253fXd-V673tufNl_K3_7ggeCm4Zgh3aKs4rwjX2Nfo25jb-QVZLzk6iUb5chmmqbLZ2qogCkDKi7rKqtja-NsKuxfLTFt7a8n702vqfAZsF8wuzD5sSCz37Tb9Qj2XzawdtP2-fdqN-_4MPjauOf5FXqGOpi7T_vTvGK8kHz3fcy93346_rS-uv9bg==?accountName=Zoxjib&characterName=IncrediblyUnbrokenSente
goes near the Shadow start to get Blood Drinker and a slightly inefficient Jewel node with 20 Intelligence on its path.

planned
https://www.pathofexile.com/fullscreen-passive-skill-tree/3.5.1/AAAABAABAQJfA5YEswUtDjwUcRR1Fm8YkRo4HRQiryPTI_YkbySqJbwnLyo4LlMwcTB8MPg1kjbpN9Q4UzpCOlI62DsoQKBDMUQlSn1KyEt4TP9Nkk4qUUdW-ldUWfNbr14TXzlgQ2DeYVJlTWZUZp5noGhlbj1uqm8ncg9yqXTtdct2rHbnd9d35Xrve257w3zZfyuCB4KbguSDCYZgh3aKr4qzivCNfY1-jbmNv5ARkFWTqJRvlyGaapstogCkDKi7rKqvjbCrsXy18re2vJ-9Nr6Avqe-vMBmwXzD5sSCz37Tb9Qj2L3ZfNrB20_dqN-_4MPjauOf5FXqGOpi7T_vTvPd9zL3ffjr-tL9bg==?accountName=Zoxjib&characterName=IncrediblyUnbrokenSente
I can also get rid of Survivalist and take better nodes.

The trade off is
-1% max cold
-5% life
-8% proj damage
-20 int

+12% all res
+22% attack speed
+5% movement speed

I think it's worth it. I'll look at it in PoB when I get home.

So, what did you think after putting it in PoB? How would you modify the changes you made assuming I did not want to use phase run? (Phase run seems kinda like a pain in the ass)

My eyeball calc was accurate, those are the differences. I've been using it for about a day and it feels great.

It's probably even more valuable if you're not using Phase Run because more attack and movement speed is great.

I made a 6L Short Bow with another set of Porcupine cards and then Chanced a Quill Rain on it. It feels AMAZING. I'm loving it because I have enough power to still 1 or 2shot most things but now my fire rate is x2 faster and it also makes Mirage Archer to shoot twice as fast, so my skill rota is as follows:

Manual activation of Blood Rage --> pop flasks --> shoot once into a pack --> pop Phase Run and sprint around the map letting Mirage Archer destroy everything until meeting a big pack of magic/rare and then repeat the rota.

It's a really significant attack speed difference, see here: https://youtu.be/8H5fgLuc0_I
Last edited by Zoxjib on Dec 28, 2018, 12:21:50 PM
I guess my main question is if we're not doing phase run do we have to do anything different than the tree you linked w/ the changes? You said not pick up extra frenzy charges so I assume you'd want more frenzy charges w/o phase run? If so what do you pull to get more?
I don't want frenzy charges at all because Phase Run depletes them immediately. They don't help on bossing at all because there are no adds and they don't help much on map clear because my attack speed is insane through other means. I'm very happy with my current tree

Here's a video i recorded yesterday in a random map, before my gems were level 21, before i got Quill Rain and before i linked Ehance level 2 to Phase Run: https://youtu.be/Ki9eTLq7RHs
Last edited by Zoxjib on Dec 28, 2018, 12:21:29 PM
Hi, ive played the build for a bit now. Any tips for my gear? Besides getting the Yoke, im saving for it. Im playing slayer/raider. not sure if pathfinder is better. Got 5k hp currently. Thanks in advance and i hope i can improve even more!
Last edited by DecentDanny on Dec 28, 2018, 2:13:32 PM
Your tree is fully linked in two areas - meaning you either havent done uber lab yet, or you haven't refunded about 7 skillpoints from the scion life area to the main tree. This should get you some much needed skill points :)
"
Slottm wrote:
Your tree is fully linked in two areas - meaning you either havent done uber lab yet, or you haven't refunded about 7 skillpoints from the scion life area to the main tree. This should get you some much needed skill points :)

Thanks! I will be doing uber lab soon. Any tips on where to put the skill points I get then? And how is my gear?
Last edited by DecentDanny on Dec 28, 2018, 2:40:25 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info