[On Hold] Elemental Hit Ascendant [All Content]

"
Lithick wrote:
"
broseidon07 wrote:
So how about that level 4 empower in a +3 bow

When we're talking about +3 bows for ele hit it includes +2 to bow gems. Empower isn't a bow gem and won't get +3. I've never PoB'd a level 4 empower getting +1.

"
mattheafy1 wrote:

Had a great time leveling/ getting into red maps! Single target is starting to be an issue. Can anyone help me figure out what I should work on next? I know I need to get a second bow for single target/ a better bow in general. Can anyone spell out exactly how to craft a bow, if it is possible to craft a bow that can improve my DPS for less than an ex or so. (only have an exalt +30 chaos ATM). Any help or tips is extremely appreciated.

The character on my profile is gordonelehit, here is my pastebin if anyone wants to look - https://pastebin.com/cmafWYw6

Thanks in advance!

If you look on page 47 you can see my gear with some bow crafting advice and I have another post after that critiquing someone elses gear (page 49) and you would need basically the same improvements. The cheapest way to craft a good bow is get an imperial/highborn/royal bow or thicket bow with iLvl 64-82. Then use a serrated, corroded, metallic and prismatic fossil in a 4 socket resonator on it until you get something good. It will cost more than an exalt - the base will probably cost about that. I would guess it would take at least 2 exalt to get something useful.

Thanks for the response! I assumed that would be the case, ill farm up some currency and try to go for that. Thanks for the reply, I really appreciate it!
"
Lithick wrote:
"
broseidon07 wrote:

When we're talking about +3 bows for ele hit it includes +2 to bow gems. Empower isn't a bow gem and won't get +3. I've never PoB'd a level 4 empower getting +1.

Even with a cheap +3 Empower at +1, wouldn't it be stronger overall than damage on full life?

Empower 3+1 would give +3 to all, with the bows +1 to all would be +4, giving Ele hit and either Fire/Bow gems +6, the rest +4.

Seems worth testing no?
Can someone look at my league elehit character and suggest improvements? I’m doing fine on most content but some syndicate and occasional maps can still trip me.
IGN: JerleNecroDD/JerleNecroRuthless
Harvest is the BEST league EVER. Deterministic crafting ftw.
How will POE2 and POE coexist?
"
mattheafy1 wrote:
"
Lithick wrote:
"
broseidon07 wrote:

"
mattheafy1 wrote:

Had a great time leveling/ getting into red maps! Single target is starting to be an issue. Can anyone help me figure out what I should work on next? I know I need to get a second bow for single target/ a better bow in general. Can anyone spell out exactly how to craft a bow, if it is possible to craft a bow that can improve my DPS for less than an ex or so. (only have an exalt +30 chaos ATM). Any help or tips is extremely appreciated.

The character on my profile is gordonelehit, here is my pastebin if anyone wants to look - https://pastebin.com/cmafWYw6

Thanks in advance!

If you look on page 47 you can see my gear with some bow crafting advice and I have another post after that critiquing someone elses gear (page 49) and you would need basically the same improvements. The cheapest way to craft a good bow is get an imperial/highborn/royal bow or thicket bow with iLvl 64-82. Then use a serrated, corroded, metallic and prismatic fossil in a 4 socket resonator on it until you get something good. It will cost more than an exalt - the base will probably cost about that. I would guess it would take at least 2 exalt to get something useful.

Thanks for the response! I assumed that would be the case, ill farm up some currency and try to go for that. Thanks for the reply, I really appreciate it!

I'm using a shitty short bow crafted with essence of rage for single target too with a corrupted point blank on quiver, it's still pretty good if you don't want to spend too much on a bow, so far I killed 2 guardians with no problems and gonna try Shaper soon too. And the rest of my gear isn't great either, you can check it on my profile. Getting a 21/20 Ele hit gem might worth more than spending a few exalts on a bow tbh
"
McPumpkin wrote:
"
Lithick wrote:
"
broseidon07 wrote:

Even with a cheap +3 Empower at +1, wouldn't it be stronger overall than damage on full life?

Empower 3+1 would give +3 to all, with the bows +1 to all would be +4, giving Ele hit and either Fire/Bow gems +6, the rest +4.

Seems worth testing no?

Put it all into PoB and test it out my dude. I can tell you that a level 3 empower was certainly not a dps upgrade for me with a +3 bow. Especially compared to damage on full life which is a 50% more gem. A +3 empower was something like 25% more damage.
HI everyone

I saw this build for a long time and want to give it a try

but Chin Sol got nerf this league

Just want to know is this build still can do T18 Uber elder

with 6L Chin Sol ? beacuse im play Taiwan Sever

the +3 bow with 20% more damage is crazy expensive

hope someone can answer me if u do T18 with Chin Sol.

Thanks.

Sorry for my poor english.

"
jinchin4 wrote:
HI everyone

I saw this build for a long time and want to give it a try

but Chin Sol got nerf this league

Just want to know is this build still can do T18 Uber elder

with 6L Chin Sol ? beacuse im play Taiwan Sever

the +3 bow with 20% more damage is crazy expensive

hope someone can answer me if u do T18 with Chin Sol.

Thanks.

Sorry for my poor english.

Well, You can get +3/20 at the price of a good-rolled 6-link chin sol.
"
Zoxjib wrote:
Oh I missed the BM question. I went BM right after taking Vitality Void, it worked out great for me.

By the way, I have been thinking about the build and think I figured a way to improve it. I'll start with saying that I'm using Phase Run which is why I didn't care to take any Frenzy nodes on the tree.

Current
https://www.pathofexile.com/fullscreen-passive-skill-tree/3.5.1/AAAABAABAQJfBLMFLQW1DjwUcRR1Fm8YkRo4Go0dFCKvI9Mj9iRvJKolvCcvKjguUzBxMHww-DfUOFM6QjpSOthAoEMxRCVKfUt4TP9Nkk4qUUdW-ldUWfNbJluvXhNeRV85YN5hUmKsZU1mVGaeZ6BoZWwIbIxvJ3IPcql07XXLdqx253fXd-V673tufNl_K3_7ggeCm4Zgh3aKs4rwjX2Nfo25jb-QVZLzk6iUb5chmmqbLZ2qogCkDKi7rKqtja-NsKuxfLTFt7a8n702vqfAZsF8wuzD5sSCz37Tb9Qj2XzawdtP2-fdqN-_4MPjauOf5FXqGOpi7T_vTvGK8kHz3fcy93346_rS-uv9bg==?accountName=Zoxjib&characterName=IncrediblyUnbrokenSente
goes near the Shadow start to get Blood Drinker and a slightly inefficient Jewel node with 20 Intelligence on its path.

planned
https://www.pathofexile.com/fullscreen-passive-skill-tree/3.5.1/AAAABAABAQJfA5YEswUtDjwUcRR1Fm8YkRo4HRQiryPTI_YkbySqJbwnLyo4LlMwcTB8MPg1kjbpN9Q4UzpCOlI62DsoQKBDMUQlSn1KyEt4TP9Nkk4qUUdW-ldUWfNbr14TXzlgQ2DeYVJlTWZUZp5noGhlbj1uqm8ncg9yqXTtdct2rHbnd9d35Xrve257w3zZfyuCB4KbguSDCYZgh3aKr4qzivCNfY1-jbmNv5ARkFWTqJRvlyGaapstogCkDKi7rKqvjbCrsXy18re2vJ-9Nr6Avqe-vMBmwXzD5sSCz37Tb9Qj2L3ZfNrB20_dqN-_4MPjauOf5FXqGOpi7T_vTvPd9zL3ffjr-tL9bg==?accountName=Zoxjib&characterName=IncrediblyUnbrokenSente
I can also get rid of Survivalist and take better nodes.

The trade off is
-1% max cold
-5% life
-8% proj damage
-20 int

+12% all res
+22% attack speed
+5% movement speed

I think it's worth it. I'll look at it in PoB when I get home.

So, what did you think after putting it in PoB? How would you modify the changes you made assuming I did not want to use phase run? (Phase run seems kinda like a pain in the ass)
Hey im following the guide but i have a little question. In the starter tree you take skill point from the start.. but in the end tree you refunded the first part ( the one attached at the start) how you do that?
What curse on hit you guys think is the best to run in rings?

I've been using "flammability" but warlord's mark sounds nice.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info