[On Hold] Elemental Hit Ascendant [All Content]

"
Boltonsquads wrote:
I'm thinking of dropping my AoE Elemental Hit setup completely, if I can get another additional arrow I currently have 2 arrows on my main Single Target hit. One naturally and one from my quiver, where could I get another arrow from?

Edit: Figured it out, switched from Slayer/Raider to Slayer/Deadeye, I have now dropped my weapon swap as it's not longer needed, removed RT and took Elemental Overload.

There is also an additional arrow possible on a bow, together with quiver and deadeye it would be 4 arrows. Dying sun obviously also goes a long way. I am curious how you feel clear is with 3 arrows and no GMP.
Last edited by foojin on Sep 17, 2018, 4:00:18 AM
Is there any corrupted guardian videos with nasty mods?

I'm not sure how to fight guardians when I can't facetank, like my dmg is pretty good up close with chinsol and point blank, but can't tank hits for that long unless I can just one shot every boss. When I have to kite the damage I do looks like a joke compared to being up close.

What do you think about my gear? I am planing to get better quiver than drillneck. What else can I get to do end game bosses? Now I am 87 level and do tier 12-13 with no problem.
I've been waiting to do this as my 2nd character for the league, Im still enjoying my CA which is odd as I've usually re-rolled twice by now.

Frostferno is mentioned but now that its more affordable, would that be the better option vs a 5 or 6 link +3? It seems a +3 Thicket with a higher APS would be best as physical damage of the bow is not a big factor (?) and better than a chin?

Once I acquire my kaoms I'll start this up; thanks for the build.
"
SoCal wrote:
I've been waiting to do this as my 2nd character for the league, Im still enjoying my CA which is odd as I've usually re-rolled twice by now.

Frostferno is mentioned but now that its more affordable, would that be the better option vs a 5 or 6 link +3? It seems a +3 Thicket with a higher APS would be best as physical damage of the bow is not a big factor (?) and better than a chin?

Once I acquire my kaoms I'll start this up; thanks for the build.

Frostferno is not needed here. The core DPS item of this build is 6L 3R2G1B Chin Sol, paired with point blank on tree or quiver. +2 6L Essence short bow is fine for clear on all tiers.
"
chaoval wrote:

Frostferno is not needed here. The core DPS item of this build is 6L 3R2G1B Chin Sol, paired with point blank on tree or quiver. +2 6L Essence short bow is fine for clear on all tiers.

Thanks
Can someone help me with with this? Been thinking of making Ele-Hit for a while now. I have a +3 regular bow, Quill Rain, Chin sol, +6 frostferno, Xophs, Yoke etc. I just dont know what version is the best!

I want something that can do a bit of tanking and can farm endgame maps(upto tier 15, maybe 16) easily and fast. Ascendant vs Deadeye, Quill vs +3, Frostferno vs whatever. I'm just confused as hell. Send help.
Last edited by FireSword5 on Sep 18, 2018, 1:27:24 AM
Most expensiee leveling build i have started :p 150c for 2 jewels xD hopen it pays off. Leveling go's smooth
Any advices what high-end stuff to get first?
What is the reason not going for crit? I see most ele hit build go crit?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info