[3.3] KimiiG's Fully MF Hiero LL BV. 70+IIQ. ALL CONTENT easily!

"
KimiiG wrote:
Glad to hear! Yea i love this build. High iiQ and still can do all content in the game :) BTW brightbeak got nerfed(AS wont matter anymore) i would recommend using stats stick with moderate 1.6+ AS. :) Yes, i'm also using Poacher's mark, i think it's most underrated curse in this game. Assasins mark's makes enemy to take 20% more damage from critical strikes. But i prefer poachers's mark since it boost clear speed a lot and 3 frenzys gives 12 more damage as well.

Cheers!

Are you sure about the Brightbeak? It still feels like my shield charge speed is like doubled compared to 1.4 attack speed sceptre. Or is the nerf not yet released?
"
rav3nspirit wrote:
"
KimiiG wrote:
Glad to hear! Yea i love this build. High iiQ and still can do all content in the game :) BTW brightbeak got nerfed(AS wont matter anymore) i would recommend using stats stick with moderate 1.6+ AS. :) Yes, i'm also using Poacher's mark, i think it's most underrated curse in this game. Assasins mark's makes enemy to take 20% more damage from critical strikes. But i prefer poachers's mark since it boost clear speed a lot and 3 frenzys gives 12 more damage as well.

Cheers!

Are you sure about the Brightbeak? It still feels like my shield charge speed is like doubled compared to 1.4 attack speed sceptre. Or is the nerf not yet released?

i'm 100% sure since it was also written in Patch notes. But weapon base speed still counts (brightbeak over 2.0) so that's why it feels faster than other weapons with slow base speed. If you have weapon with same AS as Brightbeak, they'r both as fast, since weapon local AS doesn't count anymore. I would probably still use brightbeak thought, because it's still fastest (and cheapest alternative) and it has nice resistances, which usually lacks in IIQ MF - builds.
Hello there KimiiG, I hope you find time to play Betrayal and share discoveries with us.

Imho BV with MF is still undisputed league starter material.

Ty for the build again :)
Ok, sry if i sound stupid. Im new and rly want to try this build. But i dont see, why is the Blade Vortex skill permanently up without casting?
"
Kartenauge wrote:
Ok, sry if i sound stupid. Im new and rly want to try this build. But i dont see, why is the Blade Vortex skill permanently up without casting?

it looks permanent but it sure isnt, you can have up to 10 stacks/blades simultaneously and if you watch the video again(look in the upper left for the green blade vortex counter), you can see that sometimes he is killing mobs with just 6 blades, sometimes even less and the count is dropping and increasing.

What happens here is that his cast speed is high enough for you to not notice BV casts, and also things supporting the duration that makes it easier to maintain 10 stacks.

im no expert but I hope I helped a bit

ps: If you are new and this is one of your first chars, I recommend not doing a mf build and instead follow a more detailed guide aimed at newbies with leveling tip included.
Last edited by wackygoose on Dec 6, 2018, 1:43:36 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info