[3.3] KimiiG's Fully MF Hiero LL BV. 70+IIQ. ALL CONTENT easily!

Gems have to be in that order on gloves? Enlighten has to follow both skills and blood magic?
"
Seanj0 wrote:
Gems have to be in that order on gloves? Enlighten has to follow both skills and blood magic?

You need enlighten lvl 3 on boots, gloves and helmet. Link order dosen't matter. Yes enlighten reduces blood magic mana reservation, so both are required in gloves :) Check my Pob link for more information, You can see on "skills" all my links and gem setups.

Cheers
i have a enlighten 3 on everything. HoI reserves 35 and Hatred 70. If i get the 4% man reduction that still equals 101%, which isn't possible. This is using the alternate path PoB.
Last edited by Seanj0 on Aug 11, 2018, 10:03:27 PM
"
Seanj0 wrote:
i have a enlighten 3 on everything. HoI reserves 35 and Hatred 70. If i get the 4% man reduction that still equals 101%, which isn't possible. This is using the alternate path PoB.

post your PoB. this shouldm't be so
Hi mate, love the build.

Can this be used as a league starter to do uber lab farming?
What changes would you make for that purpose?
­
Last edited by wackygoose on Aug 24, 2018, 11:35:30 PM
Hey, thanks for posting this!

How good / bad is it comparing to life elementalist BV MF?
Last edited by Beresta on Aug 23, 2018, 1:34:46 PM
"
Beresta wrote:
Hey, thanks for posting this!

How good / bad is it comparing to life elementalist BV MF?

Haven't played one, but my guess worse overall. You can't get as much eHP as this build. Also this built grants immunity to all elemental ailments and can run 2 curses (your choice) in a blasphemy. You can do all content with being fully MF, even Shaper is walk in a park. And with all MS+AS nodes from tree, i could assume this build is also faster mapper. Although Inpulsa shock explosion is a huge benefits for clearing packs, but i assume (and hope) that they'll nerf inpulsa in a future. It's not healthy item in a long run for this game.

I'm gonna play this build in future Delve league as well, since gear is cheap, obtainable early and damage is more than enough to clear game content while maintaining healthy amount of Ehp :)

Tip: You can farm Shavronnes cards from multiple maps. Since this card drop from bosses only, doing maps witch "contains twinned map boss" will reduce grinding time a lot. Also this card isn't really rare, i'd got mine at second day in a league while doing about 50 twinned Tower/tribunal/Scriptorium maps. One map takes about 3 min per run, so it shouldn't take too long :) Spam alts until you get twinned map mod and then just run it as magic. Using regal isn't beneficial much, especialy in a first week of a new league.

Hope this help!

/cheers
Last edited by KimiiG on Aug 24, 2018, 8:32:14 AM
Thanks for your response! Looks great, I will take this build as my league started for Delve.
looking forward to play this build on delve

can you please record a U.Elder kill and link what you were using in the fight?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info