[3.4] Death from above - Poet´s Pen Arc Warper maxMF Assassin +84% quant (Uber Elder down)

"
headcheese wrote:
also wondering why do we get the trap and mine damage nodes? must be a mistake?

You´re right, sir -> misclicked...
So you've killed uber elder with this and all you post is a ... bog video?
Also quite detailed guide but no PoB. Just... why ?
From League Starter to Shaper – Cheap, Tanky, Fast and Fun Physical ST – Very Detailed Guide
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2077519

Gannicus, God of the Arena – Deathless Uber Elder for Everyone
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2627521
"
So you've killed uber elder with this and all you post is a ... bog video?
Also quite detailed guide but no PoB. Just... why ?

It was my very first guide, sir.
And it is a shaped bog (T15).
On my old computer I had really trouble recording and playing at the same time (framerates sucked). Therefore I got new hardware and this league I did another guide with way more media (see link to the new guide at the beginning of this guide).

Cheers

Love the look of this build and am tempted to try it but before I do I have one question.

I want to use this build to progress farther in delve. Currently at delve 300 and was curious what you would recommend for gear slots if I don't want to run quant gear.

Any uniques you would recommend to help delve further?

Thanks!
"
Notsavard wrote:
Love the look of this build and am tempted to try it but before I do I have one question.

I want to use this build to progress farther in delve. Currently at delve 300 and was curious what you would recommend for gear slots if I don't want to run quant gear.

Any uniques you would recommend to help delve further?

Thanks!

Hi buddy,

just have a look at the uberelder gear setup.
This will for sure work very great in deep delves.

Cheers
Hihi!

Is this still viable for 3.5? Just wondering why its not updated as I cant think of any reason it wouldnt still work?
Since you are using a 4 link for traps I suggest using something like this:

Also a ring with Warlord's Mark on Hit might be feasible? Less resists of course though.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info