[3.4] Death from above - Poet´s Pen Arc Warper maxMF Assassin +84% quant (Uber Elder down)

"
encrypting wrote:
Is there a way to see what path you took on skilltree as leveling.

I added some info under the "Leveling" Section.
Hope it will help :-)

I managed to find all the gears in SSF and respec-ed to this build.
It is satisfying to farm high level maps with decent clear speed and MF gears.

BTW, ele reflect is also fairly safe. I often run uniden-ed map and use the diamond flask before jump into packs if the map appears to have ele reflect mod.

Thanks OP :-).
"
vbvan wrote:
I managed to find all the gears in SSF and respec-ed to this build.
It is satisfying to farm high level maps with decent clear speed and MF gears.

BTW, ele reflect is also fairly safe. I often run uniden-ed map and use the diamond flask before jump into packs if the map appears to have ele reflect mod.

Thanks OP :-).

Great that you have fun with this build... I loved it :-)
Really nice Build, and i love the playstyle :P

Just getting concerned, that im already struggling at act 3 bosses, to the point where sometimes i have to give up on the boss :/

This is the link to my profile, if you could help me out with what im doing wrong? :) I know the gems arent fully leveled and quality yet, but that can't be the only thing stopping me from hitting the high tier maps?
https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/MaggXD/characters
Last edited by MaggXD on Oct 3, 2018, 4:22:08 PM
Thanks for the guide, super useful. Do you know why other similar builds are doing barrage instead of frenzy in the 6 link and doing frenzy elsewhere?
"
Nitheful wrote:
Thanks for the guide, super useful. Do you know why other similar builds are doing barrage instead of frenzy in the 6 link and doing frenzy elsewhere?

Hello buddy,

I don´t know why someone would use "Barrage" instead of "Frenzy".
Frezy grants more attack speed and with the "greater multiplier" + "curse on hit" you curse a great AoE area with warlords mark (for your leech).

Cheers

"
MaggXD wrote:
Really nice Build, and i love the playstyle :P

Just getting concerned, that im already struggling at act 3 bosses, to the point where sometimes i have to give up on the boss :/

This is the link to my profile, if you could help me out with what im doing wrong? :) I know the gems arent fully leveled and quality yet, but that can't be the only thing stopping me from hitting the high tier maps?
https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/MaggXD/characters

Hi there :-)

Do you lay your lightning spire traps under the bosses?
I always jumped over the boss back and forward and lay the traps under him. That worked really well for me (as you can see in the video showcase.

Hope you can figure it out, buddy :-)

Cheers
Last edited by Lunasicc187 on Oct 13, 2018, 8:18:38 AM
Thanks Awesome build , i hope you post POB link
Why do we take the three trap damage increasing nodes in the beginning instead of the ele damage increase?
also wondering why do we get the trap and mine damage nodes? must be a mistake?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info