Kay's Summoner Memorial Page | New Guide is linked inside!

"
kayella wrote:
"
Skykisser83 wrote:
Hi
Can you update the trees in POB to 3.9? Thanks alot

Thanks for letting me know there was a mistake!

I've updated the PoB links. I think the 3.9 tree was added to PoB after I updated the build.

Hey.
Are skeletons gem missing in the pob (https://pastebin.com/GEFXRcCu)?

Also, is Midnight Bargain a good unique to start the league with?

EDIT: Also early league, to get early level 25 gem before I get level 21 Raise spectre GEM,

could I use level 20 gem +2 ascendancy +1 boots (ullr or +1 rare boots) and use two wands to get the last +2?
And then dont spec into Sanctuary?

Ozon_
Last edited by Odd_the_king on Dec 12, 2019, 4:00:15 PM
"
Vaildez wrote:
"
Despiteful wrote:
Just curious, anyone scared that the new bosses (atlas/metamorph might trash our spectres?

Well I hadn't thought about it but I am now!

In fact, that's my only fear with spectre build since the revamp (3.8). Did couple of UElders and while it was a breeze with Kay's build (ty for the amazing 3.8 league), sometimes I just had spectres dying because I was too stupid to care about. I just went to a baron build because I could not care about and almost sleep while killing things.
I do think the penalty to this kind of build bullshit since other builds can just don't care about having to port out because they can't "kill" anything.
Last edited by Darkkaos on Dec 12, 2019, 4:10:05 PM
Lets just hope that we wont get bosses with reflect.
Slavedrivers do lightning damage mainly right? so if we get our hands on an awakened curse on hit support gem, would conductivity be the second curse of choice?
"
Vaildez wrote:
"
Despiteful wrote:
Just curious, anyone scared that the new bosses (atlas/metamorph might trash our spectres?

Well I hadn't thought about it but I am now!

I think this is very possible given the explanations of increased difficulty of bosses in this League. That's why I am trying to figure out how to incorporate SRS. SRS's aren't targeted by enemies.
"
Lets just hope that we wont get bosses with reflect.

GGG wouldn't do that. Playerbase would be ravenous against it, since it would kill many hardcore players without ANY warning.
u're amazing
Your PoB link's leveling trees still seem to be done on a 3.8 tree, while the lvl 100 tree is done on 3.9. Not that it changes much :)
Shavronne wrapped Kaom's waist,
with her gilded purple boots.
"You want my sockets?"
Your guide is so so precise and easy to understand, very much appreciated.

Gonna start a necro in 3.9, and your guide saved me so much time and trouble .

Update: I was looking at the leveling trees not the new level 100 tree.
are you gonna update the leveling trees to the new tree as well?

1 Problem I see with the damage value so far the other huge huge nerf to summoners in 3.9 is a massive minion move speed nerf the Necro has a node that gives 30% MMS in 3.9 will only be 10% also MMS nerf on FF and on the passive tree None of which are in PoB yet. With this build was there Minion Move Speed to spare in 3.8? Like was it already capped? Or will all our minions be much much slower without additional nodes to get the MMS back up to where it was?

"
Feeding Frenzy Support
The Feeding Frenzy buff now grants 10% increased attack, cast, and movement speed to your minions (from 15%).
Minions from supported skills now deal 5% more damage while you have the Feeding Frenzy buff at gem level 1 (from 15%), up to 15% at gem level 20

"
The movement speed for Minions granted by the Ravenous Horde cluster has been halved.

"
Ascendancy Balance
Necromancer
Mindless Aggression now grants your minions 10% increased Movement Speed (from 30%).
Commander of Darkness now grants the increased Attack and Cast Speed aura as a single combined aura rather than a separate aura for each other aura skill you had. This matters for effects that care how many buffs you have, such as Mantra of Flames.

And this nerf as well...

"
Minion Damage Support
Supported skills now deal 25% more damage at gem level 1 (from 30%), up to 49% at gem level 20 (no change from previously).
Now gains 1% increased damage from minions from supported skills per 2% quality (previously gained 1.5% per 2% quality).

I don't think any of these are in PoB yet
Last edited by heyfunny on Dec 12, 2019, 8:20:56 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info