Kay's Summoner Memorial Page | New Guide is linked inside!

So I'm still using the old W&S setup, how is v 2.0 coming along? It's worth all the hassle to change everything? How is the damage/survivability?
"
Pud1MxD wrote:
So I'm still using the old W&S setup, how is v 2.0 coming along? It's worth all the hassle to change everything? How is the damage/survivability?

W&S v2 compared to W&S v1 is much better, both damage and survivability.

PoH V2 compared to PoH V1 is much better damage, but slightly lower survivability.
"
worldpk wrote:
"
Let's say you had an extra curse available, which one would you run?

Enfeeble or Temp Chains?

Which is more effective against uber elder?

I'm sure Temp Chains is great for deep delving but wondering which is better for bossing.

I can already sleep through Uber Elder but I'm trying to see if I can be in a coma and do it.

Personally I feel they're both useless against Uber Elder due to the curse effect penalty.

You're looking at 5% reduced action speed VS 5% less damage taken, if you have no curse effect. It's barely noticeable, although temp chain wins in other areas IMO.

Yeahhhhhhh that's what I figured.

Basically I'm trying to decide between 8% life/mana or an extra curse.

"
"
worldpk wrote:
"
Let's say you had an extra curse available, which one would you run?

Enfeeble or Temp Chains?

Which is more effective against uber elder?

I'm sure Temp Chains is great for deep delving but wondering which is better for bossing.

I can already sleep through Uber Elder but I'm trying to see if I can be in a coma and do it.

Personally I feel they're both useless against Uber Elder due to the curse effect penalty.

You're looking at 5% reduced action speed VS 5% less damage taken, if you have no curse effect. It's barely noticeable, although temp chain wins in other areas IMO.

Yeahhhhhhh that's what I figured.

Basically I'm trying to decide between 8% life/mana or an extra curse.

IMO 8% life. Extra curse is not really that worth it as others have posted, mostly because by the time you curse stuff it's already dead, because we're missing the gem slots, and because on the only bosses that curses could matter, their effectiveness is reduced to near useless levels.
I'm really confused, is it better to have 2 wands, or a wand and a shield?
"
Mentoya wrote:
I'm really confused, is it better to have 2 wands, or a wand and a shield?

Wand and shield.

Wand and wand is only worth it to trade tankiness for damage, but if that's your goal why not just go PoH variant. Especially since a good wand is the most expensive part of the build.
How many aul battles have you all gone through before you got an aul amulet with doesn't reserve haste or doesn't reserve wrath? Just beat him for the first time and only got doesn't reserve purity of ice :(, should have figured, got lucky with lvl262 spawn
Last edited by nechrophagy on Oct 17, 2019, 11:42:14 PM
"
worldpk wrote:

IMO 8% life. Extra curse is not really that worth it as others have posted, mostly because by the time you curse stuff it's already dead, because we're missing the gem slots, and because on the only bosses that curses could matter, their effectiveness is reduced to near useless levels.

You make good points. Well RIP to that experiment. Guess I'll revisit it if I can pick up an Aul's or a Juju with +1 curse corruption haha
Last edited by RastakhanRumble on Oct 18, 2019, 12:14:27 AM
With a level 5 cast when damage taken shield, do I need to keep the increased duration gem at a low level?
"
Kazm0t wrote:
"
worldpk wrote:
Pretty sure if people are interested in playing these other builds, they'll play it. They're at the top of the list along with this one. Not sure what's the point of promoting a different build in here when nobody asked for it. This build also doesnt lock you into Slave Drivers, it's just the main spectre used.

Don't get me wrong. I'm not trying to put down this build. In fact I used to play this build. It's just not as strong as I'd hope it to be. I sold my gear and tried the other build. It's the same play style, spectres and zombies and skitterbots and AG. Turned out to be better. Just letting other players know there are options. And like I said, there's even a bonus. Uber lab farmer as well.

A bit off-topic here.

1/Zombie is better to some ppl bc GGG buffed them alot :)
If zombie dont have slam and big good scaling in lv comparing to spectre, who would play a melee minions?
2/Zombie is better bc they build is very straight and simple. Except some build like "physical to chaos", "over leech for delve", most zombie build is simple "faster moving , faster hitting, more streg for more zombie ( who dont use baron for zombie build? ). I see many zombie build guy who can do all content or even go 1k delve but cant even understant how EE work.

Can anyone submit a rippy tier 16 map fast clear map clip for build demonstration? may be 3x mob dmg, increase mob speed..... I am aiming to 100 and with recently busy work, cant do it :(

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info