Kay's Summoner Memorial Page | New Guide is linked inside!

"
TheChosenOne_ wrote:
welp, looks like im gonna be stuck with 3 spectres. And the guide says put raise spectre in the chest. I hope only 3 spectres can clear all content in the game. This guide is great but it seems hard to get 4 spectres

You can get 4 spectres once your gem hits lvl 21. You're pretty close to getting it.

1 spectre from Death Attunement
3 spectres from lvl 21 Raise Spectre.
"
TheChosenOne_ wrote:
welp, looks like im gonna be stuck with 3 spectres. And the guide says put raise spectre in the chest. I hope only 3 spectres can clear all content in the game. This guide is great but it seems hard to get 4 spectres

It's not, you'd get 3 Spec just from level 21 gem (level 19 and the summoner ascendancy is enough for that already) and there's a passive in the tree which gives +1 as well.

That's an easy 4 spec.
thanks for the info guys
"
TheChosenOne_ wrote:

I was confused at first aswell but the numer that appears on top is the combined level of gem and the passives, turns out mine is lvl 20(combined) and just need one more gem level to get 4th spectre.
"
Griff112 wrote:
i'm hitting tier 13-15 now and finally slowing down with my clear speed and feeling less tanky. I have 9ex budget to improve my character right now. thoughts on which pieces to start with and how to upgrade them?

you have 9 ex and still you are not using the mentioned shield that gives frenzy and power charges to all your minions

also your weapon needs to change too low minion dmg and no cast/atk speed
You can craft minion dmg on gloves too

Even if this will not boost your dmg you can always change your boots with a +1 spectres one with life and resists

and ofc a spectre dmg enchant helm that curently goes like 4-5 ex

also try to add an animated guardian (with the proper gear) and use zombies with frenzy support and put another dmg gem (cocnc / minion speed/ deathmark)on your spectre setup the buff that the frenzy gives you can buff all your minions even if they are not linked

These are some things that i manage to see if i am wrong on something plz correct me
Last edited by Dragothjim on Sep 9, 2019, 11:19:16 PM
Why can't I use armageddon brand any more and the other two skill? It's greyed out in my skill bar as well as the other skills in my weapon. I think last league with this build we used a brand skill in the weapon to trigger the other skills and it was fine. I would have to use a skill not in the wand??

Last edited by TheChosenOne_ on Sep 10, 2019, 12:13:42 AM
"
TheChosenOne_ wrote:
Why can't I use armageddon brand any more and the other two skill? It's greyed out in my skill bar as well as the other skills in my weapon. I think last league with this build we used a brand skill in the weapon to trigger the other skills and it was fine. I would have to use a skill not in the wand??

The skills on ur wand is triggered only

so u need to use other skills (convocation,phase run) to trigger socketed skills
what do you guys think about using blackgaurd arcmage instead of slave drivers?
feels pretty good mapping but idk if its a boss dps loss.
https://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Blackguard_Arcmage
"
TheChosenOne_ wrote:
Why can't I use armageddon brand any more and the other two skill? It's greyed out in my skill layout as well as the other skills in my weapon. I think last league with this build we used a brand skill in the weapon to trigger the other skills and it was fine. I would have to use a skill not in the wand??

So I guess we should leave clarity in the wand and Armageddon brand in the gloves then as suggested in the gems section and just use Armageddon brand to trigger them since it can be casted really fast
"
TheChosenOne_ wrote:
So I guess we should leave clarity in the wand and Armageddon brand in the gloves then as suggested in the gems section and just use Armageddon brand to trigger them since it can be casted really fast

yeah i usually use Armageddon Brand to trigger EE and direct spectres to attack targets

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info