Kay's Summoner Memorial Page | New Guide is linked inside!

"
AlextazY wrote:
Welp im currently stuck with blighted maps... i did put almost all towers i could and upgraded some too but when there was less then 2 minutes left i just got overwhelmed and died... it was fkn T3 blighted map >< FPS drops to like 10 on low settings(got good PC) and mobs just keep coming and my minions cannot handle this much.

Gear:
Spoiler

any ideas how to do these maps?

Vaal Summon Skeletons and pop 'em when you start to get overwhelmed. You can actually keep a relatively high up-time on them during blight maps so you can just have it constantly going
"
Garfunkel wrote:
"
NOTE: do not waste currency on a 5-link Vis Mortis! See: 'cheap 6-link spectres' below.

Sorry I couldn't find that section in your guide. Could you write it here?

This used to be in the guide but I am not sure why the section was removed.

Its referring to purchasing a Helm with 2 of the gems you want as a Level 20 of that skill. This allows you to get 2 of the gems as modifiers on the helm and put the other 4 into the helms sockets. Thus you get a fake 6L spectre.

Here is a link I like to use to find a cheap one. You can adjust the minimum level to your own needs/desires but its pretty cheap to get one with 2 level 20 skills.

https://www.pathofexile.com/trade/search/Blight/8rBEdYnsV

Currently there is not a whole lot out there that are at level 20 only and those that are are super expensive. I would either grab a cheap 16/18+ for now or wait for one to show up at a reasonable price (Anywhere from 40-90c or so) that has level 20 on it.
Last edited by Alenael on Sep 9, 2019, 5:00:51 PM
Can anyone advise on what stats I want on the shield? Given it's providing stats to minions thanks to Necromantic Aegis, I'm not quite sure what kind of shield I should be looking for. I can't afford the Victario's Charity so that's why I'm asking. Loving the build so far though, currently in act 7, can't wait for maps!

Cheers
Hi! Thanks for your awesome build. I have a question about Pledge of Hands build. If i want to use Goatman Fire. Is it the same talent tree but just change of gems or I have something to tweak in tree talent ? ( an additional question : is this tree suitable for Solar guards? I just like the lightning animation lil bit better than fire one )
Can anyone tell me why my EE isn't being proccing?
I'm using slave drivers, with Armageddon brand.
Are you using goat or slave drivers for mapping atm with your charachter current gear (pledge of hand) ?
"
johnfive21 wrote:
Can anyone advise on what stats I want on the shield? Given it's providing stats to minions thanks to Necromantic Aegis, I'm not quite sure what kind of shield I should be looking for. I can't afford the Victario's Charity so that's why I'm asking. Loving the build so far though, currently in act 7, can't wait for maps!

Cheers

Victario's Charity is really the only shield you should care about. In the coming weeks the price for one will drop to almost nothing (1c) so I wouldn't worry to much about it at this moment. What it adds is damage to your minions and that is all your really after with it. Until you get one just use any shield you need for resist or use a wand.
i'm hitting tier 13-15 now and finally slowing down with my clear speed and feeling less tanky. I have 9ex budget to improve my character right now. thoughts on which pieces to start with and how to upgrade them?

Last edited by Griff112 on Sep 9, 2019, 6:25:20 PM
Hey, could u talk a bit about why slave drivers are so good?
Uber Elder down on a 5L, 1 portal left. Second time doing it, first time was with a really tanky ED/Contagion trickster last league. Had to switch from PlagueBringer to Bone Barrier since minions were to squishy.

Really love the build, keep it up kayella.

Items used listed below:

Uber Elder Drop:
Last edited by Gloomgamer on Sep 9, 2019, 9:16:38 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info