[3.6] Oro's Sacrifice Flicker Strike / Molten Strike - The Immortal Ascendant - Excels Everywhere

"
Cash4Cookies wrote:
"
Oumegah wrote:
Can someone check my profile and my character and tell me what i could change or improve on my gear?
Or jewels?

As far as i know a good helmet enchant with MS is the one that i have in mind for now, but i dont know about the other gear. Any advices?

- dont seem to have an abyss jewel with blind on hit
- defo would recommend swapping the lifeflask to panicked and maybe 'of heat' and get a jewel with the 'cannot be inflicted with corrupted blood' corruption. (wildfire/fireborn are good places for the corruption, but if you can find a decent one or corrupt one yourself for another slot thats fine too)

now lets get to the rares
stygian belt
- has life, elemental dmg with skills, chaos res. 3 outta 6 not good.
definetly room for improvement here with double elemental dmg roll and some more resist. buy a decent one or grab an ilvl86 one and fossil craft your own (see opening guide post for that)

opal ring
- good res roll, decent life, flat dmg, mediocre elemental dmg roll
gonna want to look for a higher elemental dmg roll here, more life wouldnt hurt either, possibly double res, flat dmg roll can also be much higher

iron ring
- good elemental dmg roll here, decent life, decent res. shitty base, useless lightning damage roll
gonna want to replace it with pretty much any other base, possibly double res and/or flat dmg roll

sorcerer boots
- decent life, triple res, shitty base, wasted cannot be chilled craft (already have that from ascendancy)
can easily change the craft to something else here. if you can get more resist from other rares, would swap for different boots. but just finding something with a better base type would be a start too

e: had an internet outage, else i'd have answered much faster

Thanks for the help, i did some changes to thoose stuff you said to me and well i know its not good rolls but i guess i can at least do end game fairly safe and easier.
Hey. Can you check out the gear and give let me know anything I'm missing? Still need to level more though. I'm probably going to change the rings, 5k life feels a bit low at the moment.
Last edited by Foam_Bananas on Jan 16, 2019, 3:26:41 PM
"
Foam_Bananas wrote:
Hey. Can you check out the gear and give let me know anything I'm missing? Still need to level more though. I'm probably going to change the rings, 5k life feels a bit low at the moment.

Yeah with life on rings and lvl 85+ you can get to 6k life ez.
"
artemoxa wrote:
"
Foam_Bananas wrote:

Yeah with life on rings and lvl 85+ you can get to 6k life ez.

Changed one ring and hit 6k already which is nice. Such a fun build.
Last edited by Foam_Bananas on Jan 17, 2019, 3:10:35 AM

Gear check again anything besides qualitying flasks/minor qualitying trying to get hillock setup to quality some things. I have 1 might of the meek on aswell.
+1 Edurance or spell Dodge implicit on boots?
"
deathopz wrote:

Gear check again anything besides qualitying flasks/minor qualitying trying to get hillock setup to quality some things. I have 1 might of the meek on aswell.

- move bloodrage into boots, frees up socket for gloves. move anger to gloves. grab enhance gem for helmet.
- while we are at it, upgrade gloves. as mentioned before, fire damage against burning enemies. propably 1-2 res on it too. always comes with fire resistance by default (part of the fire dmg affix) if you can get lightning or cold res extra on it good, else just gotta shift it around. max life from craft if missing so look for 1 open prefix in that case. regular fire dmg or increased attack speed roll would also be good on here, but not quite as needed.
- rings, gotta shift em around as needed for the resists. wanna look for opal rings base preferably, with 1-2 resist, max life, elemental and/or flat dmg
- can do a tad better on the jewels, especially the luminous solace, since the mana roll is kinda wasted.
- if you get some better looking resist here n there can also divine the belly for higher life roll at the risk of losing some resists
better res on gear would also allow for dropping some on tree freeing up points for higher dmg nodes

"
Foam_Bananas wrote:
+1 Edurance or spell Dodge implicit on boots?

i think thats mostly a matter of preference, since they protect vs different things.
finding boots with the corruptions and good socket colours can be expensive tho.
spell dodge seems to be a tad more expensive atm
Last edited by Cash4Cookies on Jan 17, 2019, 7:47:03 PM
"
i think thats mostly a matter of preference, since they protect vs different things.
finding boots with the corruptions and good socket colours can be expensive tho.
spell dodge seems to be a tad more expensive atm

I got lucky picking up my ones for 5c it seems. I'll keep 'em for now.
Tbh I would argue for the 120% increased crit enchant, which in itself will guarantee full Elemental Overload uptime. No other investment in crit chance is required which makes gearing easier.

I went for a pair of rare boots for some more life/resists and the veiled mod. With perfectly balanced resists, Enfeeble, over 6k hp, chaos golem, Wise Oak and Basalt Flask I find the build to be tanky enough to take most hits.

I ended up swapping Arctic Armor for Enfeeble and Enfeeble is definitely better!

I use a ring to curse enemies with Flammability so I don't need Impresence, giving me the option to use a nice shaped amulet that gives 10% more damage (although I want to upgrade to one with more life).

I prefer this over running a Flammability aura. You only need Flammability for bosses anyway so curse on hit works just as well imo.
Last edited by Tr0gledyte on Jan 18, 2019, 2:30:34 PM
For trhe love of the shaper god, can someone tell me how do you deal with the adds phase in red elder?? my shaper alwaays get fucking killed i dont know how to avoid him taking tons of damage

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info