The Unholy Trio: Who Would Win?

"
60x7 wrote:
Remember when GGG used to care about American holidays? The fireworks MTX for the 4th...The Valentines heart MTX...etc. I guess now that they are global GGG doesn't care about the country that helped make them what they are.

I remember that and it looked kinda cool. Now that I'm a foreigner, living in California, the fireworks are more than enough of a reminder that it's 4th of July. Well 5th now. All I hear is the echoes of the firetrucks tbh. Anyhow, can I please play 1 game WITHOUT any american flags in it today? It's cool, I like it, but after some time it's annoying a fuck, when it's already all outside your window, you get me :D? Like, I just wanna put my headphones and play without seeing more fireworks INGAME, this game is, after all, mostly an exit of everyday life, so why replicate it? It's unimmersive and disconnecting as fuck.
I don't say that with disrespect, I say that cus I wanna play a clean game.

That said, staged fight. Well staged, but staged.
I once yolo'd a swag so hard my whole fam got lit.
"
"
60x7 wrote:
Remember when GGG used to care about American holidays? The fireworks MTX for the 4th...The Valentines heart MTX...etc. I guess now that they are global GGG doesn't care about the country that helped make them what they are.

I remember that and it looked kinda cool. Now that I'm a foreigner, living in California, the fireworks are more than enough of a reminder that it's 4th of July. Well 5th now. All I hear is the echoes of the firetrucks tbh. Anyhow, can I please play 1 game WITHOUT any american flags in it today? It's cool, I like it, but after some time it's annoying a fuck, when it's already all outside your window, you get me :D? Like, I just wanna put my headphones and play without seeing more fireworks INGAME, this game is, after all, mostly an exit of everyday life, so why replicate it? It's unimmersive and disconnecting as fuck.
I don't say that with disrespect, I say that cus I wanna play a clean game.

That said, staged fight. Well staged, but staged.

Also, why would the rest of the world care for your damn national holiday?
Those Americans really do believe they are some kind of special...
How would it be if GGG made for every single Country (193) those kind of special crap?

Its your national day, go out and enjoy it in real life if you need to. But dont disturb players around the world with your unessential country specific festival days. (not directed at ExiledFarmAddict)
Generally spoken.
I want to fight all three at once, that looks nuts!
"
DistantBliss wrote:
"
cronus wrote:
"
webas wrote:
So staged - they all get to low hp at the same time.. just to hype watchers. :(

Also doeadre scream can oneshot lvl90 capped resist 5k player in two screams and there it barely did any damage.. wtf.

is there any means to avoid certain death when she crys other than outleech or portal out?

i mean a game mechanic that just relies on you not moving after portaling in isn't really a good one, is it?

Just dont kill all her pilars and stand behind one of those when she cries. When you had to do the acts 3 times shav was the deadliest since i was never capped when leveling but now o boy; if i level something with low damage while leveling; doedre in cesspool and act 9 waaaaaaaaay outdamages the other 2 who are a walk in the park : )

Deadliest boss for me while leveling would be innocence in act 5; i never have high hp at that stage and that orb that scatters in so many small ones and needs you to be behind a statue that needs to be in position and not attack you for 1k damage per aa man; gets me every time. Brine king you can take with resists, kitava is telegraphed, act 7 boss; dont stand in the lazors, solaris & lunaris; resists, act 9 boss; was buffed still easiest boss of all acts lul. Guess what i'm saying is: innocence vs. shaper when??
Never had any issues with innocence, he's pretty easy actually, cause every action is slow and readable.
when is Vagan vs Elreon happening?

also this game is way to balanced... if you are a boss
"
webas wrote:
So staged - they all get to low hp at the same time.. just to hype watchers. :(

Also doeadre scream can oneshot lvl90 capped resist 5k player in two screams and there it barely did any damage.. wtf.

I think i agree with this as i just did this map a bit ago and her scream bullshit that lasts forever it seems rekts you.... figured it would kill all of them before she got low hp but didnt...?
"
60x7 wrote:

"Doesn't care about the country that helped?" :'D

American holidays are usually noted when a game is an up and coming product and they want to appeal to a big market segment like the people in North America. But right now the market where the money lies isn't the U. S., it's China. How did the U.S. "help" GGG? They don't even celebrate national holidays of New Zealand in Wraeclast (which would frankly be much more interesting than the 4th of July) so why the salt over nothing :D
--------------------------------------
Dudes need their beauty sleep too
--------------------------------------
None of the above, because Malachai is going to turn this car around and take all three of you home if you don't stop this foolishness this instant.
"People ask me why I do this at my age. People are rude."
"
60x7 wrote:

Effective troll is effective.
"People ask me why I do this at my age. People are rude."
Noooo Shavronne would definitely win in a fair match!
"What's do you what?" - Kira of the Maraketh

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info