The Unholy Trio: Who Would Win?

Maligaro died last, so he wins :D
Quit after Legion, rejoined PoE to see what the game's like now in 3.12.
"
Paldamus wrote:
Maligaro died last, so he wins :D

But did he have the most toys?
"People ask me why I do this at my age. People are rude."
I would love to see these with more intelligent AI that is aware of threats and position itself and choose best ability for situation.
Shaper Guardians vs Elder Guardians 4v4 :D
Shaper vs all Breachlords
staged and you still give unfair advantage to the boss lol
"
webas wrote:
So staged - they all get to low hp at the same time.. just to hype watchers. :(

Also doeadre scream can oneshot lvl90 capped resist 5k player in two screams and there it barely did any damage.. wtf.

Bosses are far tankier than players,HoGM can tell you this and that has pvp penalty.
sha would deal way more dmg in a real fight and swap her phases more often
"
webas wrote:
Also doeadre scream can oneshot lvl90 capped resist 5k player in two screams and there it barely did any damage.. wtf.

The three ghostly forms are map bosses in Tier 7 (Shav) 8 (Maligaro) or 9, (Doedre) which'd give them 895,076-1,199,279 HP depending on the tier. I'm assuming for the sake of things GGG adjusted them to all be the same level, and hence have the same HP.

Also, her screech doesn't do THAT much damage: it does 568.4-852.6 physical plus 243.6-365.4 chaos damage per tick. (812-1218 total) Granted, O suppose that if you have to say "capped resist" like players might ever NOT cap their elemental resists, you're probably running around with -60 chaos resist and no armour, which means you'd be losing 958.16-1,437.24 life per tick.

Meanwhile, bosses don't have -60% chaos resist... They have 15%, so they take barely over half as much from chaos as an unprotected player does.
Rufalius, hybrid Aura/Arc/Mana Guardian | Hemorae, TS Raider | Wuru, Ele Hit Wand Trickster
Last edited by ACGIFT on Jul 5, 2018, 9:09:46 AM
Ofcourse male won, whats new. EZ heh.
>=====,',','
MASTER?! MASTER?! WHERE THE DREAMS THAT I'VE BEEN AFTER!!?
',',',=====<

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info