[3.15]Fire&Flamethrower Traps Saboteur/Strongest Combo in the Game/League starter+Boss farmer

I'm not really good with mechanics that let me get league-specific items except for div cards. Could someone tell me how you can get a Slavedriver's Hand easily?
"
Fieryzone wrote:
I'm not really good with mechanics that let me get league-specific items except for div cards. Could someone tell me how you can get a Slavedriver's Hand easily?

It's actually easier than usual this league because of the new atlas stockpiling system. It's not really fair to say that it's league specific now that Alva is one of the regular masters.

You need to get two items:

Vial of Dominance: Drop from temple of atzoal boss, or buy it for around 10c.
Architect's Hand: I think it's a drop from some room in the temple, but it's just worth 5c.

Then you need to get a sacrificial chamber tier 3 and use the altar to upgrade the gloves using the vial
is this build better then arc trapper for t16 farming (with budget near 3-5exa)?
"
VzorX wrote:
is this build better then arc trapper for t16 farming (with budget near 3-5exa)?

Yes it is.
"
VzorX wrote:
i can use any 50+ lvl bow or need only short bow? can i use imperial bow and use essence for it?

Bow choice doesn't matter so go with the one you want.Make sure you have enough dexterity.
Loving the build so far!

Following firetrap only version of this build. At one point I tested Flamethrower 5L as well, but it felt a bit cumbersome to switch between two trap skills and keep your eye on cooldown.

That extra life you get from Kaom's felt like a necessity, as the only defense you get is from blinding ascendancy skillnode and acrobatics. Like the OP stated, I'd definitely go for Pyromaniac ascendancy node in Merciless lab, as life regen is a big problem. I didn't take it in Merciless and regretted it pretty hard til Uber lab.

At this point, damage wise, 5L firetrap is more than enough for Izaro and Atziri. Will start looking into 6L soon.

Day 2 progress of this build (lvl 86):
Spoiler
GMT (+2:00) Central European Standard Time
Last edited by iKanks on Sep 9, 2019, 4:56:10 AM
What do you think of using Immolate support gem? I was thinking about swapping Fire Penetration with it and using Flammability to penetrate fire resistance instead.
Hello! Tyvm for the build.

What you guys think about using https://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/The_Searing_Touch

As budget option?

Thanks!
"
"
VzorX wrote:
i can use any 50+ lvl bow or need only short bow? can i use imperial bow and use essence for it?

Bow choice doesn't matter so go with the one you want.Make sure you have enough dexterity.

It is possible to do this build without Pryomaniac and Tinkerskin? I mean is there alternative way to get hp regeneration?
Last edited by Sessvisto on Sep 9, 2019, 11:42:02 AM
"
Sessvisto wrote:
"
"
VzorX wrote:

It is possible to do this build without Pryomaniac and Tinkerskin? I mean is there alternative way to get hp regeneration?

There is nothing else to pick instead of pyromaniac so you get that %10 regen anyways.I don't think Tinkerskin is needed if you play careful enough so you won't need that extra healing.Before the Pyromaniac nerf, you wouldn't have that %20 regen all the time anyways so you don't actually need that much regen on most cases.
Even hardcore players don't use Tinkerskin.If you need more survivalability, go for loreweave or a chest with more hp.
Last edited by soulsofblack93 on Sep 10, 2019, 4:23:05 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info