New Incursion Rooms in 3.3.1

nice :D I'm wondering if Shrine of Empowerment will grant +1 tier to tier 3 rooms
Cool, so "Use these devices" will be even harder to complete, despite already being layered behind two tiers of RNG.

Thanks.
Jul 27, 2011 - Sept 30, 2018.
so i might actually find a tormented embezzler? nice
"
Refute wrote:
As if I wanted 2 more rooms to add into the layered RNG of completing "Use these Devices". Farming quarry like a savage and still cant get it. Now theres going to be 2 more rooms? How many temples am I going to have to do...

You clearly missed this helpful addition for completing challenges

"Those of you that are working on completing your challenges will be happy to know that Tormented Embezzlers can be found in the Sadist's Den, which can help you finish 'Complete these Encounters I'."
"
Jethryn wrote:
"
Refute wrote:
As if I wanted 2 more rooms to add into the layered RNG of completing "Use these Devices". Farming quarry like a savage and still cant get it. Now theres going to be 2 more rooms? How many temples am I going to have to do...

"Those of you that are working on completing your challenges will be happy to know that Tormented Embezzlers can be found in the Sadist's Den, which can help you finish 'Complete these Encounters I'."

Read it again. That's a completely separate challenge.
Jul 27, 2011 - Sept 30, 2018.
This is going to be amazing.
Great content this league.

The tormented spirits is kind of pointless but it's something.
IGN: Arlianth
Check out my LA build: 1782214
Strong boxes yay. Torment ghosts? Eww. Fucking weak...
"
Serleth wrote:
"
Jethryn wrote:
"
Refute wrote:

Read it again. That's a completely separate challenge.

No dude they said people working on challenges will be happy
Arent you happy??
I for one cant wait to get smacked by architects while i wait for spirits to figure out how to path 5 meters
this is awesome!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info