3.7 FREEZING PULSE ASSASSIN (DUAL VOID BATTERY) 6-7 MIL SHAPER DPS

"
RocsPOE wrote:
"
Gospodin_1 wrote:
hi, i really like the build, im just having a little problem with survivaibly. Atm im like a glass canon chr, since as soon as i get attacked i lose all the mana and can't kill the mobs, and the dmg is really good even at lv 76, so could you give some tips maybe on what am i doing wrong?

the play style is very glass cannon something different but everything should be frozen so you should really ever die, just make sure you dont have ele focus in your links as you will not inflict elemental ailments

You play very nicely in your videos and indeed you are not in danger in any of your videos (apart uber elder), but from the other hand you dont have any footage from bosses like other t16 guardians / t16 elder guardians / t16 vaal temple / some t14+ dangerous bosses.

Do you often get one-shoted from hard hitting stuff?
z
Last edited by fubio on Aug 14, 2018, 1:37:39 AM
hey m8 great build , i wanted to ask what other unique chest do you recomand ? will Loreweave work for this build?
what's the minimum cost of getting this build up and running?

i was thinking of using shroud of lightness as my main Armour since the defiance one is pretty expensive to get. Since i'm planning on using the shroud of lightless and it's pretty much a 5-link which gems are compulsory for it???
Last edited by pukmuna on Aug 18, 2018, 5:24:13 AM
Do you want a shaped ring or an elder ring?????
it's pretty cheap even with the divinarus and a crappy 5 link i was doing high yellow / low red maps
"
Michael wrote:
it's pretty cheap even with the divinarus and a crappy 5 link i was doing high yellow / low red maps

i see, then if i were to get the shroud of lightless, what must my gem setup be??
Can i use this build as league starter ?
"
matheuswatan wrote:
Can i use this build as league starter ?

well yes u can but as u progress, the items that nee change tends to get expensive.

i'm telling this as a personal experience
Why do we take MoM on the passive tree if we have cloak of defiance?
And is it ok to swap controlled destruction for added cold damage?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info