Build of the Week: Trapped Lightning

If you guys / girls have no ideas about builds, just stop introducing this botw please.

"When we were checking for accounts there were a few people whose account names have changed and we weren't able to find them. If you were featured in Build of the Week in the past and don't receive a badge, just message us to let us know!"

Btw do you know how many of us are playing arc trapper since the beginn of the league??
Trading still sucks
Last edited by Hynova on Jun 28, 2018, 1:58:58 AM
*Butthurt intensifies*
"

Btw do you know how many of us are playing arc trapper since the beginn of the league??

Do You know how many of You posted this build as Build of the weak? ;)
Build of the meta for sure, but without shimmerons and other expensive stuff and made by a grill(?). Thats prolly the most important part, since our wives left us, this is a good way to remind us that the community is most definetly mostly male.

Also did an arc trapper build as an occultist; less damage than sabo, elementalist or whatever but you can stand in packs and just watch what the traps do or how the individual architects look like (enfeeble, temp chains, curse effectiveness ftw) which is nice.

I'll admit a wacky shit build soon thats good up till red maps though; it's certainly not meta but still enjoyable. Hope for many more eps to come.
Miss Vanjieeeee, miss vanjieeeee.....miss vanjiieeeeeee
How can this be BotW? There are several guides / streamers before her who made arc / lightning spire trapper, but her poor version (if i compare it with another streamers or even mine ARC trapper) of ARC trapper is Build of the week? As crit ARC trapper specing Cracling speed instead of Throatseeker is ehm, Build of the week! Also she uses WW Blades, has starkoja, but didnt spec Coordination node? Like who want to move fast right? :D

I cant take this serious right? Last BotW where somehow original approach with some skill, but come on! This league is ARC (trapper) meta, almost everyone plays it, so her build isnt new / special or even unique, also weird distributed passive tree made it even better! Build of the week, way of advertising new MTX... BVCopter should be build of the week and you know it!
Last edited by Chimerka on Jun 28, 2018, 3:44:00 AM
"
NaarJitsu wrote:
Meta trapper being dual shimmerons?

Also, playing this build on xbox, it's been an absolute blast, but bear trap is a MUST because some bosses move way too much!

Also, Eldritch Battery + ZO + Stone Golem makes mana a non-issue!

Thats absolutely not true. I did all content beside Uber Atziri and HoGM atm. and since T11 I threw Beartrap out of my Lots. Its not needed at all... I dont even know why I still have Siphoning Trap in my Setup, I will throw this also out for another Cwdt setup...

Shaper DPS with my build is 1,7mill...
"
SaiyanZ wrote:
Arc totems clear faster unless the mapping speed in this video is intentionally slow. Totems are also safer because they attract aggro and you don't need to keep recasting them so you can spend more time dodging boss mechanics.

Wrong and Wrong, with enough movementspeed + Permanent Phasing you are faster as Trapper + you can play Incursions without getting butt*****.

My Friend Played Hiero Totems (switched to Freezing Pulse) but even with Freez Pulse his totems get instagibbed and he cant clear Incursions with his build (thats why he rerolled)
Bex: "Saboteur ascendancy doesnt provide much defensive utility"

What? Blind, 10% reduced dmg taken, 20% life regen (while im throwing 5 traps at a time, this isnt problem to maintain 100% time), immunity to shock and ignite plus with proper passive tree Acrobatics and Phase Acrobatics

Bex: "You want to prioritize crit strikes with spells and multiplier"

Then shows passive tree where is allocated Cracling speed (light. dmg node) instead of Throatseeker (crit multi node)

Blade Vortex helicopter should be build of the week and not ARC Trapper which already plays majority of poe players this league. It maybe looks like im mad, but i was hoping for something new / special / smart / unique and not just bad version (bad, cause miner / trapper tree is straightforward, but this BotW amazed with nonsense passives allocation) of already popular build...
Last edited by Chimerka on Jun 28, 2018, 6:01:56 AM
I think at this point GGG doesn't care about the opinion of players who are dedicated enough to bother adding a comment here.

They know most people who play the game now are semi-casuals who just follow a few popular builds. They will see this video, see the builds looks cool and maybe they will try to do it and buy some mtx.

Don't get me wrong it's not the first time GGG puts a popular build in BotW... But it feels now they don't have any restrains at all. I struggle to find anything original on this build, but maybe that's just me.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info