Build of the Week: Trapped Lightning

Really cool build and only 15% of the lvl 96+ characters uses this build.
Seriously this is one of the Top 3 Meta builds right now.
IGN: Nakaguri
So many people are playing this exact build already, crit arc trap life mom acro. I thought part of botw was that they were interesting builds. Nothing against the build, I made this exact Saboteur for my league starter and still enjoy it.
Buy the ticket, take the ride.
Gotta sell more red arcs. This build is far from the best "meta" arc trapper. Are you really that hard pressed to find interesting builds to showcase? Or are you that lazy you can't be bothered to showcase newly emerging builds?
(2-3-2019) Buff underused skills (3.23?!)+ selfcast, stop nerfing defense, build in threshold jewels (3.23?!), implement D3-style looting, add death log + MTX preview, actually rework flasks, stop balancing around the .01%, unnerf Harvest, ADD NEW WAYS TO LEVEL, finally implement Loot 2.0
Disappointed. This person imho doesnt deserve the BoTW. his build is weak and not even fully optimized. Many people are playing better versions of arc trapper with better gear choices. This guy has a lot of questionable gear choices which i dont think most people should follow.
Someday, someone will best me. But it won't be today, and it won't be you.
"
NaarJitsu wrote:
Also, Eldritch Battery + ZO + Stone Golem makes mana a non-issue!

Slavedriver's Hand do it better.
E = mc^(OMG)/wtf
RIP lightning, Nerfs are coming hard.
Personally, after i switched from Arc to Ball lightning, my clearspeed and single target nearly doubled. If I had a Sire of Shards 6-linked with the correct colors, the clearspeed would increase even more. Add a shimmeron switch and slow proj for single target and go steak.
More like Build of the League.
This is one of the least interesting or unique ways to build an acr trapper. Like yeah sure, it's a build that uses two reworked skills and a new skill so they have to include it, but come on.

You can do ZO CI which is a cool way to take advantage of Pyromaniac. Or you can do blood magic to get the most out of the regen in a different way. You can use shimmerons which don't hurt you because you're not the one critting, and similarly use the crit chance or lightning damage boot enchants. Or you could do a sunblast trapper and use a different ascendancy, like ascendant or inquisitor. Or you can have a vaal arc setup. Lots of choices.
"
NaarJitsu wrote:
Meta trapper being dual shimmerons?

Also, playing this build on xbox, it's been an absolute blast, but bear trap is a MUST because some bosses move way too much!

Also, Eldritch Battery + ZO + Stone Golem makes mana a non-issue!

Or farm a bit of currency to buy a Malachai Awakening and print traps to your heart content :D

I know I did, and I'm in my 1st Shimmeron bought as well. Going for the second one as well
"Teamwork is OP"
-The one and only one Dark_Reaper115 at your service.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info