Streamer Interview - TarkeCat

"
Draegnarrr wrote:
Tarke needs to use a different loaf tin or rack setup in his oven if his banana bread is soggy on the bottom, if its hard afterwards its just been baked too long thats a different problem.

And cover the bread with a wet towel after been pulled out of the oven.
Dries less while cooling down.
Masterpiece of 3.16 lore
"A mysterious figure appears out of nowhere, trying to escape from something you can't see. She hands you a rusty-looking device called the Blood Crucible and urges you to implant it into your body."

Only usable with Ethanol Flasks
Raiders Faster!
i was expecting youtube vid.
Spoiler
Feelsbadman
nice to know =)
"
Although, at the moment I am really into baking bread. I'm not entirely sure where the desire came from but I am currently in pursuit of the perfect banana bread. I think I just may not be very good at baking, I either end up with a soggy bottom or I over bake the loaf and it comes out too dry.

So, more shallow tin?
Nice interview but to be honest - what the hell with boring questions like that. This is game forum, not your news media or some official meeting.

Bex, you gotta ask lots of fun questions too, short ones with short answers. We wont die from boredom reading those. And dont worry we will have time to play the game.
Poe 2.0 new trailers when?
"
webas wrote:

Bex, you gotta ask lots of fun questions too, short ones with short answers. We wont die from boredom reading those. And dont worry we will have time to play the game.

Totally open to suggestions! Let me know what you'd like to know about streamers.
Cooll
"
ThunderBiome wrote:
Jelbishi is faster

Nobody cares.
"
DuALsTRIKE wrote:
"
ThunderBiome wrote:
Jelbishi is faster

Nobody cares.

You cared enough to respond :)

How did you know to name your char DualStrike to begin with? Truly a man ahead of his time.
Last edited by ThunderBiome on Jun 29, 2018, 5:42:06 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info