Streamer Interview - TarkeCat

Jelbishi is faster
nice interview with Lil Xan
tarke looks weird and i cant tell if hes trying to constantly look down at everything hes looking at like his head is literally pointed up all the time also hes a a salty boy
Please make the Audio version of these conversations.
Masterpiece of 3.16 lore
"A mysterious figure appears out of nowhere, trying to escape from something you can't see. She hands you a rusty-looking device called the Blood Crucible and urges you to implant it into your body."

Only usable with Ethanol Flasks
Tarke needs to use a different loaf tin or rack setup in his oven if his banana bread is soggy on the bottom, if its hard afterwards its just been baked too long thats a different problem.
Who?
One question, Mathil interview when ?
The only thing I dislike about tarkecat is his voice, other than that he seems to be a really chill dude.
Why is everyone complaining about "reeee why not this streamer this one is trash reeeeee ggg fix your decision making reeeeee". Would you guys pls stop the BabyRage and calm the fluff down? Thanks -.-*

I like those interviews. You might get to know some streamers you know but never really watch or even hear about streamers you don´t watch at all. I had no idea Tarke makes art or visited an art university. I hope I can catch his stream once and see his work and what he is doing :3

BTW: When can we expect a BEXclast?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info