New 3.4 PvP balance

Baby girl due in a few months. Working overtime now so i can help wifey out.
🎈🤡LEGACY MINER & TRAPPER MIRROR SERVICE: 1713980🤡🎈
🎈🤡ETERNAL SUPPORTER UNIQUE: KAOM'S SPIRIT🎈Designer: IronVsWild🤡🎈
🎈🤡ETERNAL SUPPORTER SINCE APRIL 2012🤡🎈
🎈🤡IGN: CLOWNPOWDER & CLOWNLIVESMATTER🤡🎈
You used to be able to get >90% block pen as 2h sword years ago(like 4-5 years ago) and whole builds have changed a lot, we don't want to get to that point
It's hard to remember what you have forgotten
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Why are police looking for missing people? None of them were missing last time I saw them
To me this is a great step forward for the pvp community, it proves us that the more people get involved into pvp the more GGG will fix what is long overdue. I like all the changes incoming and currently thinking of giving poe another shot even if i have been pvp inactive or poe in general. I still have my HLD and LLD characters, even tho they arent ethical i might try to make E versions of them in the mext weeks. We'll see how it goes :) finally some changes and hope !
IGN:Hauntworld - ICU Omniscient PvP guild
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
PvP Low life crit caster / Gear -->/1829851
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
HLD PvP tournaments -->/1576295
"
hauntworld1 wrote:
To me this is a great step forward for the pvp community, it proves us that the more people get involved into pvp the more GGG will fix what is long overdue. I like all the changes incoming and currently thinking of giving poe another shot even if i have been pvp inactive or poe in general. I still have my HLD and LLD characters, even tho they arent ethical i might try to make E versions of them in the mext weeks. We'll see how it goes :) finally some changes and hope !

Same, hardly pvpd since 14/15 but been doing some ethical and it has been fun. We'll see how the flask changes affect the pvp scene
It's hard to remember what you have forgotten
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Why are police looking for missing people? None of them were missing last time I saw them
Last edited by Tommie_Sjukskriven on Jun 26, 2018, 2:47:01 PM
"
i will miss KB :/ now they need to nerf those 75/75 block guys in pvp

tested kb, tried to mimic the changes , without flasks, but still pre-nerfed kb, its bad... so far. would look at something else. Will test bow stuff when i have time..

Casta might be right about melees being dominant, but as of now im still favoring a tank meta game.

i can't predict whats gonna come, but given my current understanding, range is a little dead.
no defense, no offense ( small offense ). no flask, no movement , no decurse. heck, even a self cast volatile dead outruns you. tanky builds probably is the way to go.. at least they might not need rumi's to cap block :D

Is flasks available in sarn ? from what i read, it sounded like it was for 1v1. if that is the case, zerphi's will be dominant, doesn't matter if you can block ea's secondary explosion or not, the sheer attack speed is enough to kill. Five zerphi's should be able to sustain 1 hour of fun :D since there's no dps to kill anyway.
IGN : Relithh , Stronkberry
Last edited by relithh on Jun 30, 2018, 7:24:12 PM
Haha, that's a hilarious post. Ranged will be dead huh? Was only viable with 1 hit kill damage from afar and 1 hit kill automated defenses up close? No movement? Damn sounds to me like you were being carried really really fucking hard by GGG's lack of balance like I always assumed most of you were. You're also greatly over exaggerating.
GGG, the ADA of gaming....huuuur i gotz mai skilz.
IGN: MullaXul
"
MullaXul wrote:
Haha, that's a hilarious post. Ranged will be dead huh? Was only viable with 1 hit kill damage from afar and 1 hit kill automated defenses up close? No movement? Damn sounds to me like you were being carried really really fucking hard by GGG's lack of balance like I always assumed most of you were. You're also greatly over exaggerating.

you tested? or is this an armchair critic?

how about reflect damage outdpsing your kb
Last edited by relithh on Jun 30, 2018, 11:39:51 PM
flask changes gonna nerf KB, LA, ice shot by 62%(you cant utilize dying sun anymore, sacrifice 1 gem, use LMP)
probably GGG will nerf their base damage in pvp by 80% so all of them gonna get like 90% damage nerf. they'll be pretty much destroyed.

Melee? You think melee can stand a chance? Nope. They'll get brutally rekt by BV / Discharger, trappers.

Basically all attack builds will be destroyed. All long range builds will be useless(fireball, magma orb may survive.) Mid range builds such as RoA and Blast Rain may survive too. You know what'll be the result, they'll one shot everyone until GGG will destroy them too.

Probably no one will be spell caster either, why would you cast a spell when you can multi shot with cluster traps or multi traps or whatever. Only flameblast, BV will be viable as true spell caster builds.

lack of flasks will force everyone to buy atziri's reflection or stop playing pvp. Quill Rain & Temporal Chains and/or Enfeeble is making a comeback boys.

Tank builds gonna introduce autism back again. Good luck with killing blightwood regen tanks, I, even now am having hard time killing them.

Most of the builds with low budget will be humiliated by block - reflect builds. Get ready for toxic male humiliation extravaganza in sarn arena all day.

It'll be flask depletion simulation where you can also go afk as tank.(2 options) Someone with highest aoe coverage & mobility will deplete opponents flask faster and win.

Ah sorry there is a 3rd option, throw traps hide behind obstacles meta. oh yeah.

In short, enjoy new cancer. same shit in different colors.

solution: we need a damage formula rework, we do not need only nerfs.
"You have great power. You're right to be proud. It's unfortunate you have to die now, but I will honor you with 45% of my strength."
Last edited by Rupenus on Jul 1, 2018, 11:21:29 AM
"
Rupenus wrote:
flask changes gonna nerf KB, LA, ice shot by 62%(you cant utilize dying sun anymore, sacrifice 1 gem, use LMP)
probably GGG will nerf their base damage in pvp by 80% so all of them gonna get like 90% damage nerf. they'll be pretty much destroyed.

Melee? You think melee can stand a chance? Nope. They'll get brutally rekt by BV / Discharger, trappers.

Basically all attack builds will be destroyed. All long range builds will be useless(fireball, magma orb may survive.) Mid range builds such as RoA and Blast Rain may survive too. You know what'll be the result, they'll one shot everyone until GGG will destroy them too.

Probably no one will be spell caster either, why would you cast a spell when you can multi shot with cluster traps or multi traps or whatever. Only flameblast, BV will be viable as true spell caster builds.

lack of flasks will force everyone to buy atziri's reflection or stop playing pvp. Quill Rain & Temporal Chains and/or Enfeeble is making a comeback boys.

Tank builds gonna introduce autism back again. Good luck with killing blightwood regen tanks, I, even now am having hard time killing them.

Most of the builds with low budget will be humiliated by block - reflect builds. Get ready for toxic male humiliation extravaganza in sarn arena all day.

It'll be flask depletion simulation where you can also go afk as tank.(2 options) Someone with highest aoe coverage & mobility will deplete opponents flask faster and win.

Ah sorry there is a 3rd option, throw traps hide behind obstacles meta. oh yeah.

In short, enjoy new cancer. same shit in different colors.

solution: we need a damage formula rework, we do not need only nerfs.

im not really hyped for a tank vs tank meta
"
lack of flasks will force everyone to buy atziri's reflection

Sounds like a person who never played non-pathfinder.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info