New 3.4 PvP balance

I think at least it's better than current pvp scene
IGN : Bondisk, Champion, Vegadisk
PVP Formula Guide Kor
https://blog.naver.com/aliac/221569081708, https://blog.naver.com/aliac/221569083928
PVP Formula Guide Eng
https://blog.naver.com/aliac/221571697824, https://blog.naver.com/aliac/221571734537
"
"
lack of flasks will force everyone to buy atziri's reflection

Sounds like a person who never played non-pathfinder.

MiesDelDolor won pvp tournament by utilizing very strong curses and using quill rain to apply curses with max aoe ice shot. Let me refresh your memory, he was unkillable, even from other EA's. At Those times flasks were limited.

vs RT cycloners the biggest problem was since they were quite far from one shot range and could get flask charges from avenger's mod easily, they could hit and run and deplete your flask charges. I was able to kill them when we get engaged, but they could ake me run out of the flasks with hit and runs. If you didn't have anti chill potion and anti warding flasks you were simply dead.

There were not ascendancies back in those days.

curses may need a pvp reduction in general
"You have great power. You're right to be proud. It's unfortunate you have to die now, but I will honor you with 45% of my strength."
Last edited by Rupenus on Jul 2, 2018, 7:09:42 AM
So strategy is bad?

GGG, the ADA of gaming....huuuur i gotz mai skilz.
IGN: MullaXul
"
MullaXul wrote:
So strategy is bad?

the russian dude "putin" does have strategies too while using his vd + zerphi. he simply stays far, surrounds you with vd balls but he does never initiate as long as you dont make a very obvious mistake. he keeps his distance no matter what, all he does is controlling the area that surrounds you. so when you initiate lots ofballs start following you. sometimes he takes hits to trigger his solaris pantheon in case you initiate all in, he'll have his pantheon up.

is this strategy? yes. a clever strategy even. thanks to auto movement of bodyswap and auto targeting vd.

rt cyclone was out of one shot range thanks to leg kaoms - OP

and thanks to avengers mod too - OP.

so dont expect me to respect those "strategies" they are simply abusing whats op. rt cyclone was poets pen of the past. leg kaoms, avengers, t value abusing cyclone does not make anyone saint.

"You have great power. You're right to be proud. It's unfortunate you have to die now, but I will honor you with 45% of my strength."
Last edited by Rupenus on Jul 2, 2018, 7:27:30 AM
Wouldn't really say rt cyclone was op, not even close
It's hard to remember what you have forgotten
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Why are police looking for missing people? None of them were missing last time I saw them
It was strong vs ranged bows mostly and other melee or other glass canon builds.

Everything else shitted on Melee cyclone from casters with tempest+ molten shell to bleed trappers to of course EA.

2 cyclones fighting together was like watching animal channel videos about mating birds. Dancing for 2-5 minutes around each others, jizzing some projectiles once in a while with curses on top of them.

But when a cycloner was facing a caster it was 1 sec death for the cycloner, passing from animal channel to war crime channel.

IT was strong because at that time having 1k life regen was all you needed to be 90% immune to death. Dickmantle 3k life regen troll was not cyclone and he was almost impossible to kill unless you had a 600pdps mirror level weapon for example.

Not having flasks + reduction in damage might give back Life regen some of it s glory maybe.
Curses will be problematic I agree with Nurses.

Shit like super temp chain builds were cancerous in past and will be again. Hexproof cospri chest will become a problem coupled with Chaos damage.
Poe Pvp experience
https://youtu.be/Z6eg3aB_V1g?t=302
"
Head_Less wrote:
It was strong vs ranged bows mostly and other melee or other glass canon builds.

Everything else shitted on Melee cyclone from casters with tempest+ molten shell to bleed trappers to of course EA.

2 cyclones fighting together was like watching animal channel videos about mating birds. Dancing for 2-5 minutes around each others, jizzing some projectiles once in a while with curses on top of them.

But when a cycloner was facing a caster it was 1 sec death for the cycloner, passing from animal channel to war crime channel.

IT was strong because at that time having 1k life regen was all you needed to be 90% immune to death. Dickmantle 3k life regen troll was not cyclone and he was almost impossible to kill unless you had a 600pdps mirror level weapon for example.

Not having flasks + reduction in damage might give back Life regen some of it s glory maybe.

Shit like super temp chain builds were cancerous in past and will be again. Hexproof cospri chest will become a problem coupled with Chaos damage.

unblockable static strike was the answer vs spell casters, or heavy strike. i watched many times how thusladoom was toying with katmpb_ muaddib. those casters were doing better in sarn arena, they were running out of rumi flasks with just few hit and runs in 1v1
Last edited by Rupenus on Jul 2, 2018, 7:55:50 AM
"
Rupenus wrote:
"
Head_Less wrote:

unblockable static strike was the answer vs spell casters, or heavy strike. i watched many times how thusladoom was toying with katmpb_ muaddib. those casters were doing better in sarn arena, they were running out of rumi flasks with just few hit and runs in 1v1

You could use cyclone vs katmpb too though
It's hard to remember what you have forgotten
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Why are police looking for missing people? None of them were missing last time I saw them
Were using a bad melee vs another guy who was bad at everything for the basis of this argument?

Cyclone had many many weaknesses. Bleed, bear trap, moving target, automated defenses, block/tempest, chilled ground/temp chains etc etc. If you lost to cyclone just admit you're bad, admit you're the guy I would circle around in old Diablo 2 triangle ww style while you never even attempted to move, nor nsmelock me to hit me.

Cyclone was good bc it was stun immune, goes through frost walls and is super lenient to gear for bc of the above and how it works. Beyond that it's not great.
GGG, the ADA of gaming....huuuur i gotz mai skilz.
IGN: MullaXul
"
Rupenus wrote:

MiesDelDolor won pvp tournament by utilizing very strong curses and using quill rain to apply curses with max aoe ice shot. Let me refresh your memory, he was unkillable, even from other EA's. At Those times flasks were limited.

MiesDelDolor won 2x 3v3 blitz events just because TanteBums' tornado shot.
TanteBums could easily oneshot 8k hp by overlapping tornado projectiles.

But I think he was virtually unkillable even while using chill only (no TC before 1.3.0) just because almost everyone else were bad and too used to melee-flicker-oneshot pre 1.3 meta. Draining-out opponent's flasks was not the main tactic.

lvl 4 enhanced TC + chill was a broken mechanic and the build effectively proved this.

Let me refresh your memory, at that time chilled ground had additive effect with TC. TC had no reduced effect on players, currently even full-scaled TC can only barely reach such devastating effect.

Well, you know, flasks are limited and always been limited on every other non-patfinder build.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info