PvP Changes and Timeline

nearby is too nearby tho

nearby changes from one thing to another in poe, so we have to see how much that nearby is first.
"You have great power. You're right to be proud. It's unfortunate you have to die now, but I will honor you with 45% of my strength."
Last edited by Rupenus on Aug 20, 2018, 7:15:49 AM
The GGG will also change the PvP algoritm, so thats good, no more insane 1 shoot damage in PvP :)
The Holy Bible
Last edited by Scryer16 on Aug 20, 2018, 11:35:21 AM
you can sr me and i can sr you we can all sr each other. and lets zone out and back in after we are out of dousing. can't wait!
IGN : Relithh , Stronkberry
Last edited by relithh on Aug 20, 2018, 11:02:05 PM
It's up to you and the path you choose, picking boring builds over and over.
come what may.
Last edited by SomethingWonderful on Aug 21, 2018, 1:09:00 AM
"
The GGG will also change the PvP algoritm, so thats good, no more insane 1 shoot damage in PvP :)

that's gonna be good but there will be problems occuring due to game's pve nature, such as

very fast movement vs flask charges
strong curses vs flask charges
(in case of very strong damage nerf) regen/and or block vs DPS
aoe duration skill & Temporal chains vs other skills(TC has direct counters lately but you can diminish the problem to aoe vs direct damage skills problem)
Right Side Tree vs Left Side Tree problem

etc etc.

also you should really stop using that flask macro man, that's not fair.(fishing for forum pvp)
"You have great power. You're right to be proud. It's unfortunate you have to die now, but I will honor you with 45% of my strength."
Last edited by Rupenus on Aug 21, 2018, 2:33:43 AM
"
Bex_GGG wrote:
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2199862

Introducing Instant Skills

In Path of Exile: Delve, we now support truly instant skills that can be cast at any time. For now, detonate mines, all of the auras, heralds, self-targeting skills like Righteous Fire, Molten Shell and others have been modified to cast instantaneously. In addition, if you have the appropriate passive skill, warcries will now be truly instant (rather than just taking zero time).

So ggg, in the case of 1 vs 1 pvp, how will this be balanced? Previously Bloodmagic users could rush in order to counter Auras whores, now Auras players will be able to run and hide and cast auras at the same time. If you do that with other skills like minions how that work too?

Seem unbalanced, You might want to look at this closely... I smell broken

Poe Pvp experience
https://youtu.be/Z6eg3aB_V1g?t=302
Last edited by Head_Less on Aug 24, 2018, 2:54:58 AM
It's more like "fuck you and your dreams if you can't afford 3 mod watcher's eye"

other than that there is nothing wrong with auras/instant auras if we had a proper damage calculation algorithm. If a pvp experience is just about rushing another opponent, fuck it anyway.
Last edited by Rupenus on Aug 24, 2018, 2:45:01 AM
lolwut?

at least with casting time, it created strategy and scenarios. removing much of the downside removes the strategy from it.
[Removed by Support]
"Your forum signature was removed as it was considered to be inappropriate and a breach of our Code of Conduct."

...it was quotes. from the forum. lolz!
These changes just making first few seconds of the round less stressful and I think it's fine.
that 15 sec cast time Hatred was so annoying.

It seems phase run doesn't cancel by 'instant actions' this opens an interesting workaround vs VD and minions (even at current pvp penalty)
auras can create different scenarios too

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info