[3.5] Leidenfrost Lead Lady. CI Brutus Lead Sprinkler. 10k ES, 4.7Mil Shaper DPS. 2.1k Strength

Help me understand. I thought you could only get BLS weapon from Torment league or Zana mod with Torment. Or can it drop in any map that contains a tormented spirit?
I understand in the previous HoWA build why you went all uniques. Why does this build do the same thing? For strength % on gear?
"
What do you think about a potential Iron Fortress/Repentance/Crown of Eyes life variant? Does that have potential or is the chain conversion just a meme?

Yeah I just noticed someone posted a variant on this tree on the reddit using the iron fortress. Its interesting but the sticking point for me is EHP. They have 5.5k life while this build has 10k ES. Also they lose 4% life per second which I would find super annoying.

There is some neat interactions and there is improvements I would be making if I was to run the build but +40% block is not worth losing 4k EHP and ES just scales so much better then life. In lategame this build can use clarity watchers eye and extra strength to get 12-14k ES for extra tank while as I don't see the life variant getting more then 7-8k total even by sacrificing damage

"
xxBLyNQxx wrote:
I understand in the previous HoWA build why you went all uniques. Why does this build do the same thing? For strength % on gear?

Um this build doesn't use all uniques. It uses several unique interactions but the rings are rare and there is elder amulets that are good. I have also suggested delve crafting a rare helmet for the new league
In beast league or one before that I played eleclaw inquisitor. Died about once or twice per lvl(70-92). Im expecting this to be tankier and less dps. Anyone have experience about playing both builds?
big fan of your builds so far cant wait till i can piece this one together and see it in effect with my own hands :P
Last edited by Feral_Kitty on Sep 4, 2018, 8:19:39 AM
Great build, really enjoying it. Just transitioning into full setup and ES and about to start mapping.

Point of confusion atm: i can't see any other % regen on your setup except from Warrior's node and from Chieftain ascendancy, same as me. Yet you don't seem to degen ES at all with Blood Rage up, while i do. Reason?
Hello, I'm doing this in std and i was wondering what helmet i should get, vertex seems like a good option like you said but i would be on lower strength wouldn't I?
Another question - in your current PoB setup you run CWDT-IC-Enfeeble-Golem all at 20. Isn't that counterproductive to scale the required damage for all of those procs up by leveling CWDT? Normally it's left at 2-3 for most builds. Just wondering if there's something in particular about this setup that makes it worth doing.
"
Miffy23 wrote:
Great build, really enjoying it. Just transitioning into full setup and ES and about to start mapping.

Point of confusion atm: i can't see any other % regen on your setup except from Warrior's node and from Chieftain ascendancy, same as me. Yet you don't seem to degen ES at all with Blood Rage up, while i do. Reason?

you forgot sanctity. total regen is 4.8% and degen is 4%. Pantheon also increases this regen upon taking damage.

"
Ucero wrote:
Hello, I'm doing this in std and i was wondering what helmet i should get, vertex seems like a good option like you said but i would be on lower strength wouldn't I?

Strength is just an efficient way to get ES and damage. After the patch the light radius just made the item a real pain to use

Vertex gives about 500 extra ES but no damage. In all cases the best damage option is the molten strike helm enchant so I'd probably just save up for a rare with that

"
Miffy23 wrote:
Another question - in your current PoB setup you run CWDT-IC-Enfeeble-Golem all at 20. Isn't that counterproductive to scale the required damage for all of those procs up by leveling CWDT? Normally it's left at 2-3 for most builds. Just wondering if there's something in particular about this setup that makes it worth doing.

the setup in the pob got outdated, check the gem setup in the guide.

There was no purpose in leveling an immortal call I just did it because I had not yet split the CWDT setups. I did change into a lvl 1 setup with call and a lvl 20 one with the curse and golem.

I like having a lvl 20 setup to auto summon a max level golem and curse as otherwise I would have to do it myself which I don't want to do. If I don't have space I put immortal call in there too.

Many life builds would be more worried about taking the 3k damage to trigger these but large ES builds don't have as much concern about it
Right, Sanctity. I have that too though. So i shouldn't be degenning at all, yet i still do. I 100% have Sanctity, Warrior's and Chieftain so 4.8%. *thinking*

And cheers for clearing the CWDT setup up.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info