[3.5] Leidenfrost Lead Lady. CI Brutus Lead Sprinkler. 10k ES, 4.7Mil Shaper DPS. 2.1k Strength

"
Miffy23 wrote:
Right, Sanctity. I have that too though. So i shouldn't be degenning at all, yet i still do. I 100% have Sanctity, Warrior's and Chieftain so 4.8%. *thinking*

And cheers for clearing the CWDT setup up.

You have not yet taken CI so you are taking 4% of your total ES and 4% of your total life, it'll go away once you take CI

This is one of the reasons I decided against going hybrid
Aaaah alright then, thanks. It was driving me crazy. It did feel like it was double-dipping there.

Been holding off on it to get a few more levels and bump up my ES to beyond 7k or so and do Uber.

Great work on the build, possibly my favourite build ever so far over the past 3-4 years, and i normally don't even enjoy Molten!
Apparently personal light radius has no effect on delves, would you still recommend using vertex over sun crest due to no light of divinity?
I was wondering that myself, but i've found that my current ES rare with -fire res gives me more ES anyway, so just going with that.
"
Miffy23 wrote:
I was wondering that myself, but i've found that my current ES rare with -fire res gives me more ES anyway, so just going with that.

That helmet does look pretty tempting, might be hard to find one with a good ES number, i guess i'll keep my eye on trade.

Also, i'm jealous of your shield, i couldn't even find something like that in incursion.
"
Karriane wrote:
"
Miffy23 wrote:

That helmet does look pretty tempting, might be hard to find one with a good ES number, i guess i'll keep my eye on trade.

Also, i'm jealous of your shield, i couldn't even find something like that in incursion.

Fossil crafting mate, use the "dense" ones that have "more armour, energy shield//no life mods" and you get lots of multi ES rolls. If you also invest into the "numeric rolls are lucky" fossil you can guarantee a better roll, but it's pricier. I got this one after about 10 or 15c worth of fossils.

Oh and the head was sniped off trade for 4c, didn't have the crafted prefix. Should also be pretty simple to craft though, i believe it's part of the "more fire mods" and/or "more elemental mods" fossil effects.
Last edited by Miffy23 on Sep 5, 2018, 7:56:01 AM
Why not the taming instead of the le heup of all?
"
20cow02 wrote:
Why not the taming instead of the le heup of all?

The taming has no strength on it and strength is the most important stat for this build, very good to have it on every slot.

Man, fossil crafting is so good, couldn't be more happy with these.
Last edited by Karriane on Sep 7, 2018, 5:32:28 AM
"
Karriane wrote:

Man, fossil crafting is so good, couldn't be more happy with these.

Those items are awesome, I wish I had them last league. Nice job

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info