[3.10] Dreamfeather Machine. Champion/Gladiator Build. | All Content! League Starter - Budget!

Isn't impale good when you have 100% chance of it?

Or i missed something and we got more than 50%?
"
Mancsesz wrote:

My guess is that with that attack speed 50% is enough. If you happen to have chest with two green sockets or one white you can always add impale support. Dread Banner also adds Impale chance but not sure if its worth to switch to it.
Last edited by MrLightless on Jun 24, 2019, 3:30:54 AM
"
Mancsesz wrote:

Impale is just an additional source of dmg directly from the tree. There is no Way to placing Impale support, the loss of dps is huge when we give up any of the Red support. I tested it, you can really see the difference, So no Impale in Main skill. Does Impale 50% of the tree make sense? Here the sentences are divided, taking into account our attack speed and the fact that Impale uses most of the boosts that we have directly to physical damage, it seems that even at 50% is a good option for additional damage. Of course, you can spend these 6 points on something else, I stayed at Impale.
Does your sapphire flask better than this?
The build is amazing, i have a blast playing it, mobility and damage are on a much higher level than my previous league builds. I have a question though, how do i complete uber trials with it? I am having a really hard time with them.
"
raz0r94 wrote:
The build is amazing, i have a blast playing it, mobility and damage are on a much higher level than my previous league builds. I have a question though, how do i complete uber trials with it? I am having a really hard time with them.

Leap slam for movement ability, bring an extra life flask.
Could someone help me, I killed shaper, but uber elder absolutely destroyed me. I feel like I lack sustain, damage and life?
I would get damaged then have a really hard time leeching back my life.

Here is my pob:
https://pastebin.com/Bx7R2Q9U

Thanks so much in advance.
Here's my gear for anyone interested
It works pretty well, but I haven't tried t16 yet. When do you think it's a good time to spec into Vaal Pact? I don't think my DPS is high enough yet without a six link. I'm getting super unlucky with coloring unfortunately (I'm at 4R,but can't get 5; I've seen 4R 1B twice) , but it's getting there.
Last edited by Xcalibris on Jun 25, 2019, 8:20:29 PM
Hello

Awesome build appreciate the time and effort you've put into putting this up here, I've really enjoyed playing it.

I just have one question how do you get Resolute Technique/Chance for Fortify on hit on your Dreamfeather is this done through random corruption?

Also what is the chance of getting those to Implicits?

Cheers
Last edited by Ranko on Jun 25, 2019, 8:59:18 PM
"
Ranko wrote:
Hello

Awesome build appreciate the time and effort you've put into putting this up here, I've really enjoyed playing it.

I just have one question how do you get Resolute Technique/Chance for Fortify on hit on your Dreamfeather is this done through random corruption?

Also what is the chance of getting those to Implicits?

Cheers

Correct, those are corrupted implicits. It's pretty rare, so I'd just buy some instead of trying to Vaal it myself.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info