[3.10] Dreamfeather Machine. Champion/Gladiator Build. | All Content! League Starter - Budget!

The builds looks great thank man.

I'll start a new game with this build and i wanted to know if i can only play with DS without gems swap ( i mean with Gratuitous Violence and Sand form ) .

"
Rays9 wrote:
"
Tet_Ragon wrote:

I saw that OP and some of you went with a Perseverance belt, is it worth to grab it?

Suppose its not as you already have onslaught on sword

It has not 100% uptime and on bosses uptime is even less. Bought it and subjectively its better than grace deceiver's.
Anyone has the latest pastebin? Main post hasn't been updated since june 15th. Or is the main post up to date?
If you get resolute technique on the sword do you get rid of it on the tree?
Is this belt a good option? It gives me +4k evasion.

String of Servitude
--------
Grace has 60% increased Aura Effect
--------
Implicit Modifier magnitudes are tripled

Can't figure out how to put embed item
"
agm_ultimatex wrote:

Found this yesterday, curious if you think the % dmg is helpful. I lose some life, but i figure all res & stats for dex to wear perfect form would be helpful.

At the beginning good, later much better statistics you can have on a rare.

"
Trying to decide if a timeless Gem is worth getting.
What do you think?

none is worth for this build. I analyzed this in depth.

"
Tet_Ragon wrote:
I followed the guide (more or less) and i have to say that this build work pretty well, just killed Uber Elder for the first time ever. Thanks Loczek :D.
Gear in the spoiler
Spoiler

I just realized that my gems are such a mess xD

But i still have a few quetions.
I saw that OP and some of you went with a Perseverance belt, is it worth to grab it?
What mods are we looking for in watcher's eye? Dodge + ms?
Also what do you guys suggest to improve in my gear? The rings are my top priority right now, but what next?

I am glad that build works in the whole range, gained a lot in 3.7
So definitely the Perseverance belt is worth it. You have Fortify on a sword. For this Flat Evasion this strap is perfect as we already have Perfect Form.
As for the Watcher Eye, there is nothing spectacular for Grace, I think Rare are better, although the movement speed is very nice, but not cheap.

"
Anyone has the latest pastebin? Main post hasn't been updated since june 15th. Or is the main post up to date?

Today, pastebin will be added with the final build version. With swords on corruption, etc.

"
Is this belt a good option? It gives me +4k evasion.

String of Servitude
--------
Grace has 60% increased Aura Effect
--------
Implicit Modifier magnitudes are tripled

Can't figure out how to put embed item

It is not worth the loss of other statistics its to high.

Recently I have an idea in my head this time for poison build, which is why I looked here less. The effects are cool maybe I will do a guide. Single target damage is amazing, a bit weaker with a fast clear because cyclone has a small aoe.
https://youtu.be/Pu_LmH_JsJ0 <- my 71 lvl poison vs T13 map :)

Last edited by loczek123 on Jun 23, 2019, 3:28:09 PM
Ok Im sorry I like the build so far but you messed up with calling for a 3 link on CWDT and giving 3 gems to attach to it with a flex spot of summon golem that would require 4 slots to have a cwdt with 3 skills and you dont mention which to take or not?
Also you set up CWDT with 2 VAAL skills which dont trigger from CWDT...
Well, one other thing is that the build has so many buffs you can activate that you don't actually have enough slots to cast them all xD, I am not very sure how to deal with that problem tbh.
"
Plmko wrote:
Well, one other thing is that the build has so many buffs you can activate that you don't actually have enough slots to cast them all xD, I am not very sure how to deal with that problem tbh.

I dumped the arctic armor and replaced it with flesh and stone seems to be fine im still using vaal grace though so its flesh and stone and blasphemy invulnerability right now

also I moved vaal molten shell off CWDT and replaced it with steel skin I still am using vaal molten shell as I only have 5 link chest right now so my random red is dedicated to molten shell for the time I dont know what I'll do when I get a 6 link chest might be able to drop it idk but thats what I'm using

Last edited by Klokit03 on Jun 23, 2019, 2:28:38 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info