The omnitect is the worst end game boss I've seen

"
Shagsbeard wrote:
You're discovering that pretty much anything they give us now is "junk" because we've already grown accustom to what works. You realize that if new stuff was significantly better that all the old stuff would be worthless? You might find something useful. You probably wont. That's the way this game works. The reward for running the temple is in running the temple. It's free experience. It's free maps. It's got somewhat interesting goals associated with it.

Would be nice to see some kind of uber version though. Maybe if you have five level III rooms (which is darn near impossible) he spawns uber.

Agreed. Definitely hoping that what we have now, which I very much appreciate is just the beginning. It is A+ league material, but there is no reason they cant make it A++++!

Temple is the only thing sustaining red tier maps for me, it is good free exp, and I generally leave the temple with "something" other than maps, and exp. Got the three cool omnitech drops I mentioned above, got a 21/23 Controlled Destruction, 23 quality herald of ash, an exalt orb, a bunch of T6 essences, and a delirium essence... always SOMETHING to walk with.
No point in skipping him if you manage to gain access to the apex.

He is so damn easy you might as well kill him for the lulz.
Alva actually saying very precise thing when entering omnitect room:

"No risk. No reward."

Thats pretty sums all.
Seems like intentional tho!
I’ve gotten pretty good drops out of it at times. He’s also the only source of vials and vial of the ghost is quite valuable.
"
I’ve gotten pretty good drops out of it at times. He’s also the only source of vials and vial of the ghost is quite valuable.

One vial is useful and it's like the drop rate of 0.1% -.-
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
"
"

One vial is useful and it's like the drop rate of 0.1% -.-

Isn't there 2?

The flask and the neck?
https://youtu.be/T9kygXtkh10?t=285

FeelsBadMan

Remove MF from POE, make juiced map the new MF.
No way, Eradicator is by far the worst thing i've ever seen. The fight lasts 2mins and you get to attack him for 5secs
ive got a couple solid drops from it so far

but mostly junk
I dont see any any key!
Omnitect is not a boss. It's a big loot chest. You don't always get anything good from the loot chests. Big deal.
"
Johny_Snow wrote:
You got it right - experience and maps, nothing else.

That means the apex boss can be safely skipped.

Agree there. Level 83 Temple is the bomb for maps! Just got like 7+ T15 out of my last one.

"
Chadwixx wrote:
No way, Eradicator is by far the worst thing i've ever seen. The fight lasts 2mins and you get to attack him for 5secs

Lol, so true.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info