The omnitect is the worst end game boss I've seen

According to challenges I've killed him about 50 times. What I got from all this? Nothing, absolutely nothing. At this point I'd rather him have a normal map boss drops because at least they drop something. Run any boss 50 times and you'll have something to show for it, not this loser.
Last edited by Johny_Snow on Jun 18, 2018, 9:42:07 AM
Last bumped on Jun 19, 2018, 12:56:38 PM
This thread has been automatically archived. Replies are disabled.
Rarer stuff is going to be rarer, but you are saying that none of the rares that he has dropped have been useful at all?

https://youtu.be/T9kygXtkh10?t=285

FeelsBadMan

Remove MF from POE, make juiced map the new MF.
Not a single one. Maybe I sold one for 5c in the beginning of the league when they were hot. Now? I don't even pick up his stuff anymore, its that disgusting.
“We are the race of flesh, We are the race of lovers.”
I got a decent rolled life ring I sold for 1.5 Ex, and I have these up for I think 2 and 9 Ex Ex... but no biters. Prob need to re-evaluate prices. But, the point here isnt whether I am bad at pricing or not :P

... decent drops do happen.

fought the omnitect a few times , got some interesting leveling items for the time.
some of my guildmates got some really nice pieces though.

for me the boss is just the cherry on top of the rather rewarding temple.
If you take 5-10 seconds to read the incursions to see which boss to go for first , then you get great returns from a few rooms.

So far just the boots and a whole lot mediocre stuff.

It still could drop crazy stuff, will keep farming it for a while.
"
for me the boss is just the cherry on top of the rather unrewarding temple.

Now this sounds about right.
You're discovering that pretty much anything they give us now is "junk" because we've already grown accustom to what works. You realize that if new stuff was significantly better that all the old stuff would be worthless? You might find something useful. You probably wont. That's the way this game works. The reward for running the temple is in running the temple. It's free experience. It's free maps. It's got somewhat interesting goals associated with it.

Would be nice to see some kind of uber version though. Maybe if you have five level III rooms (which is darn near impossible) he spawns uber.
You got it right - experience and maps, nothing else.

That means the apex boss can be safely skipped.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info