incredibly awful RNG in this league

"
Shagsbeard wrote:

Just leaving this here... SSF just turned 90. Used an exalt too.

Gz on the Mirror btw. In 3200+ hours of play time I have still to see one drop.
"Never argue with an idiot. They will take you down to their level and beat you trough experience."
Nice Mirror! Yeah RNG is a fickle bitch to be sure.

I've had 3 exalts drop, but I am still using a weapon I found in Act 9. Go figure.
"
Shagsbeard wrote:

How did you go from a self proclaimed filthy casual to owning a mirror in SSF, a feat less than .01% of the player base could ever achieve.
IGN: Arlianth
Check out my LA build: 1782214
I feel like this league has +loot bonus turned on or something. I've never made this much currency. I had two exalts drop in some crappy map that I was 'one-handing' while i drank a single cup of coffee. I only wish I knew how to take advantage of the currency I've made so that I could make or upgrade a character to do higher end content for the first time.

This just happened though. I'm quite happy at this moment.. and man it was scary hitting that altar on the only 6L i have.

Yeah... I feel you guys. ;)

obligatory "SSF btw".

Oh and grats on the mirror Shags.

6.4K hours checking in here... 0 mirrors.
Last edited by Prizy on Jun 18, 2018, 1:12:26 PM
"
Nephalim wrote:
"
Shagsbeard wrote:

How did you go from a self proclaimed filthy casual to owning a mirror in SSF, a feat less than .01% of the player base could ever achieve.

Random Drop Luck doesn't suddenly make one not a filthy casual? :P He said himself that he's barely 90.

But hey, if you switch to trade league you can buy a bunch of crazy gear and clear uber elder....

On the other hand, I really want you to mirror your best ring for the lulz.
Got the Rhoa feather on my normal questline run through the Mudflats and knew that this league was going to be... peculiar. The Mirror confirmed it. Having shit-for-nothing luck on the Trials though.
Grats Shags! Can I be next on the list?
Censored.
I find that doing the first build as a OP-OP skill to feed the worse/meme builds helps A LOT with the good drops
Oblivious
It's been a mixed bag. No exs at all, I had 2 last time this season. However in SSF I found a tabula @ level 10 lol. I found a goldrim on Hillcock NON-SSF and 15c+ boots and 15c+gloves really early. Brightbeak as well and just recently a king's heart from a strongbox. However I'd rather ex, since every item I listed so far has ripped.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info