incredibly awful RNG in this league

I cant complain, just 2 exalts and chump change. Last league, I had close to 80 exalts...stopped totems, arc traps and back to farming labs. No I mean nothin from maps...
Same shit here, I don't know how loot is balanced but I've leveled 3 chars in burial chambers — zero doctors, zero exalts, nothing that costs something.
I've got one 6-link for my totem guy by selling every single orb.
Kinda dissapointed in this league, I have no idea how people get HH like tons of them (
"
Shagsbeard wrote:

Just leaving this here... SSF just turned 90. Used an exalt too.
never in my thousand and thousands of hours i came even close to that ;-) GZ! any chance you are willing to sell your account 2 me?? no jokes i really want to see an Exalt drop once in a while (instead my once a year thing) i am looking forward for your price! thank you!
"
Shagsbeard wrote:
Got the Rhoa feather on my normal questline run through the Mudflats and knew that this league was going to be... peculiar. The Mirror confirmed it. Having shit-for-nothing luck on the Trials though.

I'm also in the shit-for-nothing luck with trials group. And mirrorless! Woe is me.
Got some items like 2Slot Tombfist early but had to put every single orb into getting my Tinkerskin to 6L which tool me almost 2 weeks. Just hat 1 Ex drop until now which is a joke that far into the league. Well, there will be leagues with more luck again....

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info