3.3 Vaal Doublestrike Champion - 12million+ Shaper DPS. (Standard / Incursion) Uber Elder Deleted.

Is there a benefit to say whirling blades over leap slam?
"
Is there a benefit to say whirling blades over leap slam?

Its more of a preference thing i really dislike the mechanics of leap slam it feels clunky and unwieldy, even though its proven leap slam is the fastest movement skill i like whirling through enemies and it feels more controllable and you can apply your bleeds to uber elder/shaper in the process.

But generally no there isnt a huge benefit choose what you like most.
1. Which Enchantment should I put for the gloves? For maxing of the build.

Spoiler

2. I got Abyssus available. Should I stick with this or swap to Starkonja's Head (as I see you're using it on all your setup)? Is it worth to take more damage from Abyssus?

Spoiler
Last edited by Rozerozz on Jul 22, 2018, 12:55:24 AM
"
Rozerozz wrote:
1. Which Enchantment should I put for the gloves? For maxing of the build.

Spoiler

2. I got Abyssus available. Should I stick with this or swap to Starkonja's Head (as I see you're using it on all your setup)? Is it worth to take more damage from Abyssus?

Spoiler

Spite enchant is always the best glove enchant.

Double damage starks is probably going to do more damage then a non enchanted abyssus dont quote me, it would be close though.

Meanwhile a double damage legacy anyways will be much more then starks the reason for starks is that sweet 100 life roll. Using legacy acuity the extra damage from abyssus can be reliably countered through leech but those big crits will sting, wouldn't hurt to pick up the crit reduction nodes if you want to run abyssus.

Even in an almost mirrored version i would personally still run starks for the life.

Last edited by stormyknight on Jul 22, 2018, 2:35:43 AM
Guys, need help! Linked my lorevawe and actually have a big problem to make 5red and 1 green socket, 1500 chromatics gone and finally nothing((((any advice???
"
Konan88 wrote:
Guys, need help! Linked my lorevawe and actually have a big problem to make 5red and 1 green socket, 1500 chromatics gone and finally nothing((((any advice???

I got it in like 50 chrome man. It's not hard to do. Loreweave is weighted to roll red anyways. Vorici calc says just spam chrome and it'll happen with about a hundred.
"
Konan88 wrote:

Yeah just spam single chromes or 1 green. Ive done 2 loreweaves 5r1g in around 200 chromes each.
how important is the warlord's mark on-hit ring for the standard version of this build?
"
stormyknight wrote:
"
Konan88 wrote:

Yeah just spam single chromes or 1 green. Ive done 2 loreweaves 5r1g in around 200 chromes each.

finally got it today with vorici 1 green, fckn unlucky after 1800chromatics=)

Guys, what are u think about abyss jewel with t1 life+as on crit+ phys dmg for example, it will be better to use instead normal jewels with critmulti/life? and what will be the best on abyss jewels crit multi or as on crit?
Last edited by Konan88 on Jul 23, 2018, 10:16:26 AM
Can i use belly of beast as chest instead of loreweave or elder chest??? would it lower dps significantly?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info