TOP and MOST FUN endgame builds?

I love(d) Cast on Crit builds, but they're all gone with CoC's gutting back in 2.6 or 3.0, whichever patch made it unusable. To be honest, I don't know why they didn't just remove the gem entirely because the nerfs basically did the same thing. At best, you can reduce CoC to a 325~ ms cooldown for each spell, but that's still about 275ms too high to make it usable. Vaal Pact's gutting also further crippled the builds around it for endgame.

The "autobomber" builds are roughly the same thing, but they're only good for trash and have literally no endgame survival or boss killing ability, even with the absolute best gear. It's fun zipping around maps, though.
"
Eninya wrote:
I love(d) Cast on Crit builds, but they're all gone with CoC's gutting back in 2.6 or 3.0, whichever patch made it unusable. To be honest, I don't know why they didn't just remove the gem entirely because the nerfs basically did the same thing. At best, you can reduce CoC to a 325~ ms cooldown for each spell, but that's still about 275ms too high to make it usable. Vaal Pact's gutting also further crippled the builds around it for endgame.

The "autobomber" builds are roughly the same thing, but they're only good for trash and have literally no endgame survival or boss killing ability, even with the absolute best gear. It's fun zipping around maps, though.

poet's pen is the new CoC :P
I know it's fashionable to trash "OP" builds and to call them boring AF, but they're popular for a reason: they're effective at killing shit. That's what this game is about, kill->reward, kill->reward. For most of the people who play the so-called OP builds, this is fun.

If you're really interested in straying away from the beaten path, then you're probably better off not coming here and asking for suggestions on what build to play. Why not look at a skill that looks "fun" to you (whatever that means) and go make a build around it. There are so many positive changes now to so many skills, there are many untapped combinations just waiting for you to try out. That's what the streamers do, no reason you can't do the same!
Man does not stop playing because he grows old. He grows old because he stops playing. - Oliver Wendell Holmes
i find vaal cyclone to be super funny. You almost get a heart attack each time, and loot explodes on top of you.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info