TOP and MOST FUN endgame builds?

What are some TOP endgame builds on a high budget?

Arc Trapper
KB Wander
Bomber
DoubleStrike

I know about these ofc, but can some1 give me like a top5 in particular order? I can't decide what to play. Got my trapper to 88 but arc trapper bores the hell out of me.

What I concider important in the build: Clearspeed, bosskilling speed, survivability and FUN.

Any suggestions?

Edit: BV is even more boring than Arc trapper, so that one is a no-go!
Last edited by cenkkan1 on Jun 16, 2018, 10:23:10 AM
Last bumped on Jun 18, 2018, 10:40:29 AM
All top tier builds have this in common, they are all boring AF.
A build thats lets you play and not turn you into a bot that runs from A to B is fun to me. Going by this definition anything that is OP is boring and not worth playing. Yeap i tried some OP builds, 1 even this league(arc traper) and thats the most boring crap ever. I must feel like im doing something. Its kinda hard to explain.
I have a pretty fixed window for fun, it needs to be pretty quick and feel good clearing trash, do good boss dps but requires my own input and most of all it can't just delete the boss/

Any build that deletes content deletes my reason for playing, Shaper is a great fight with ED/Blight plebbing it up for 10 minutes (total not per phase come on meanies) with mines, traps, skellies etc it may as well not exist.

Probably a hipster way of looking at things but meh, oh well! OP needs to write what his view of fun is to get recommendations, based off his top list its just whats OP as fuck right now which you can easily find out but checking out the build section for every class :P
I always like Freeze Pulse and now with buff to 50% damage at end of pulse travel instead of 0% it's even better than ever. The obvious choice is a 4 FP totem Hierophant but maybe that is boring for you just casting and moving away from danger. More input as to what you call "fun to play" is needed.

Other fun to play build that isn't a brain dead totem caster is the venerable ST Scion. If you buy the Seraph Spectral Throw mtx the gold spinning wings really look great at the higher levels where you have the speed to throw them as a "buzzsaw" type of build that shreds everything. I haven't tried that build yet for this league to know if it's fast enough for incursion runs.
"You've got to grind, grind, grind at that grindstone..."
Necessity may be the mother of invention, but poor QoP in PoE is the father of frustration.

The perfect solution to fix Trade Chat:
www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2247070
Last edited by Arrowneous on Jun 16, 2018, 1:27:53 PM
LLRF !
"I've played a lot of videogames. It's my primary recreational activity. Best games ever: Elden Ring and Diablo 4."
~Elon Musk, 2023
Trappers are not fun. Seems chicken and weasle move to throw stuff out like totems are traps. I like face tanking, moving on DPS type kills like BV or cyclone. I like to get dirty in thick of things so dont like archers either.

Slayer Cyclone is my most fun. You can get 3 million DPS and with totem assist over 5 million. Can do all content except uber elder and has decent AOE with hemophilia glove

Of course they ruined discharge that was most fun of all. But BV and Cyclone are close approximations.
Git R Dun!
Last edited by Aim_Deep on Jun 16, 2018, 4:47:15 PM
I think (vaal) spectral throw deadeye is one of the sleeper OP builds

the only issue is that it's sortof expensive due to the abyss jewel requirement, but you can craft decent ones yourself.

vaal spectral throw kinda fixed the issues of previous spectral throw because when you're running GMP it helps your ST tremendously (spamming 3 VSTs on a boss melts them hard)

and when you're running slower proj it helps when you have to clear multiple stuff (like the portals on uber elder)

cleared all content on it so far (well no uber atziri but it can do it no problem I did an 83 atziri in the temple) it melts shaper during his beam.

it has good clear, good single target, good sustain, and decently tanky due to a shitton of dodge.

check my profile if you're interested

If you like to play in a jump-in-the-fire & stand-and-deliver-death incarnate kinda way, maybe you should try Assassin Molten Strike with poison stacking out the wazoo & life on hit for survivability... THAT is fun for me, and takes constant, but not strenuous attention... you will not be immortal, but if you know when to jump to a different part of the fire, you can survive and advance.
I am quite frequently not so miserable as it would be wise to be - T.H. White

As playtime approaches infinity, access to content approaches unity.
- Azraeil (2014)
"
shaunika90 wrote:
I think (vaal) spectral throw deadeye is one of the sleeper OP builds

the only issue is that it's sortof expensive due to the abyss jewel requirement, but you can craft decent ones yourself.

vaal spectral throw kinda fixed the issues of previous spectral throw because when you're running GMP it helps your ST tremendously (spamming 3 VSTs on a boss melts them hard)

and when you're running slower proj it helps when you have to clear multiple stuff (like the portals on uber elder)

cleared all content on it so far (well no uber atziri but it can do it no problem I did an 83 atziri in the temple) it melts shaper during his beam.

it has good clear, good single target, good sustain, and decently tanky due to a shitton of dodge.

check my profile if you're interested

That sounds like fun to me.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info