[3.3] Trapper of Innocence - Budget 20C 4-Links only - T16/Shaper/Uber Atziri

Edit: Nevermind, I had Arctic Armour linked with Faster Casting while I was farming Chromatics to re-colour my gear. It bumped up the cost of Arctic Armour from 25% to 30%. Problem solved.

So I just hit 68 and swapped to tinkerskin/EB/MoM. But I can't reserve the mana for the 3 aura's and I can't figure out why either. They're costing 50%, 30% and 25% atm and I can't see any reserve % nodes or item mods that I've missed. Please help me feel less stupid.
Last edited by Zalon1 on Jun 17, 2018, 11:39:00 PM
"
Zalon1 wrote:
So I just hit 68 and swapped to tinkerskin/EB/MoM. But I can't reserve the mana for the 3 aura's and I can't figure out why either. They're costing 50%, 30% and 25% atm and I can't see any reserve % nodes or item mods that I've missed. Please help me feel less stupid.

Check to see if there's a support gem linked to one of the auras. That may increase the reserved %
Could you list links in the thread? Like in order ov importance from 4link to 6link. And also the utility links.

Thanks for the build!
Trying having seen your video on reddit and was impressed enough to give it a try.
Really amazed how well this performs compared to my Ms Jugg I started the league with(I did first lab with approx 800 life and cruised thru it) . Luckily my Jugg made enough currency to buy all the end game stuff Inc a nice tabular with +2 trap gems. One question I have so far is what are good stats on weapons to look for when levelling ?
Thx for the reply.

If i don’t reallly like inc aoe / conc effect, can i replace it with charged traps instead?

Don’t like the idea of swapping. I understand conc effect gives better dmg.
"
Baldersh wrote:

I love seeing people take builds in their own direction! Glad it's working for you :) Let me know if you have any questions along the way.

Thanks! Right now there is only one real question: how to survive the Incursion chaos mobs? AFAIK there are two mob types there dealing chaos damage, the vaal construct ones and spellcasters with those violetish projectiles. Both of them are able to one-volley me (and have done so on several occasions) if the Incursion starts with 2-3 groups of them in my line of sight and the map has some damage mods. In theory, it is possible to run off using flask or to teleport immediately, but...

Phase Acro is 6 points away, Purity of Flesh cluster is 7 and both choices would take toll on damage and/or survivability. Ming's Heart or Broken Crown seem plain silly to use for this build too. So, what are we left with? Quartz flasks, Stone of Lazhwar and some Atzoatl boots with 12% spell dodge or Atziri's Step? And I'm not even sure if vaal constructs use spells or just chaos proj. I'm lvl 84 ATM with roughly 5K effective life and it's quite enough to finish off bosses and Elder in yellow tiers withoust even using flasks. But those Incursion mobs!!!
Sapienti ban...
I am really enjoying the build right now the dmg is very good but the one problem I keep coming across is chaos damage...especially those god damned vaal plants in incursions....I basically get one shot every time I enter an incursion cause of them.

Any tips?
Trying this one out, always wanted a shadow lvl 80+ and traps seems like a good time to try out as well. ;)

The only issue I am having right now while leveing is the Dex/str for the gems while leveling, is that something I will need on gear as well toward the later levels or will it sort out itself?

EDIT: also, I see a few jewel slots thats easy to take, could that not be worth to take one or two over say, like a crit node and gain more in terms of dps/survival or am I just praising jewel slots too high? I certainly dont know what I am doing so figured I ask. :)
Last edited by catstyle on Jun 18, 2018, 3:18:26 PM
Finally, a build I can afford to take to the endgame ;)

I've gotten to the end of act 7 and have managed to get myself a 5L martyr of innocence. I'm having trouble not getting a red socket. Are there any good strength supports for either of the setups? The best I'm seeing is fire pen (for fire trap) or increased duration for flamethrower/lightning spire trap?
Hello. I'm looking for some help on my build here. I decided to go into phase acrobatics as i felt i was dying too much without it. I'm wondering what else i can upgrade in terms of gear/skills to boost my survivability/damage. https://pastebin.com/sWUgLaR1 any help would be greatly appreciated!

Also, i'm not sure if speccing into phase acrobatics is good or not, would love to hear some opinions on it!
Last edited by xailum on Jun 19, 2018, 6:04:59 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info