[3.6] Fire Elemental Hit Deadeye - Budget - Endgame

I'm looking for a build to complete my 36 challenges, already have a deadeye lvl 90, 20ex is enought to make this build to complete challenges?
"

Frostferno. Amazing single target. You can swap to pretty much any decent cheap chest armor and not worry about the links. Cheap high max HP rare, Belly, Loreweave, whatever. Kaom's is kind of the last piece to really push your HP, when you don't need the extra gem links.

Well looks like I need to save up some more currency, thanks man!
Anyone running Dying sun with this?
is windripper fine with this build? I know the item quantity doesn't proc but i'm in the midst of respecing from my TS/barrage build, or is a chin sol that much better? of course i'll work towards selling the windripper into a cheaper bow that fits this build better

as for the build, the clear speed feels strong enough even with my gems not 20/20 yet, hopefully the single target is better than my previous build
Do people actually switch between two bows on this build? Any additional thoughts on Loreweave vs. Kaom's heart? I have gear for the Xophs/Lionfall version of this build but I am uncertain about the chest. What do people often run in the chest if using a 6L Chin Sol + Frostferno? Thanks.
Also curious about thoughts on kaoms vs loreweave.. Running kaoms currently but some more gem slots would be really nice for this build.
So Lore weave is going to be much stronger offensively and even defensively with higher max resists. Kaoms heart for the HP padding.
"
dhise wrote:

I'm using it just because I have one, definitely not needed compared to Tornado shot/barrage, but it is really nice to have especially since I don't use mirage archer, makes clearing feel smoother
"
Steiner_POE wrote:
Do people actually switch between two bows on this build? Any additional thoughts on Loreweave vs. Kaom's heart? I have gear for the Xophs/Lionfall version of this build but I am uncertain about the chest. What do people often run in the chest if using a 6L Chin Sol + Frostferno? Thanks.

No. Quill Rain is just a nice to have. Not needed at all. I just use Chin Sol and it clears packs perfectly fine and I don't have to worry about weapon swap.

I've tried both loreweave and kaoms. Personally I prefer Kaoms. I feel much more defensive with 6000+ life compared to the 4800 or so I had with loreweave.
Last edited by brunowa on Jul 14, 2018, 6:52:03 PM
"
elfril wrote:
"
dhise wrote:

I'm using it just because I have one, definitely not needed compared to Tornado shot/barrage, but it is really nice to have especially since I don't use mirage archer, makes clearing feel smoother

I was using one but I stopped using it. Definitely not needed. DPS is already good so I swapped it out for a defensive flask.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info