[3.6] Fire Elemental Hit Deadeye - Budget - Endgame

"
BatuBaker wrote:
Hello.

First thanks for the build guide, still looking for a good ele hit guide.

I just have one question, I really really really want to rotate between all other elementals, not just fire. I can't see the reason why you use only fire beside than not mandatory items.

Will it be still vaible to follow build guide with few changes ?

Looking forward to hear from you :)

Anyone ? I really liked this build and want to rotate between elements too ..
"
BatuBaker wrote:
"
BatuBaker wrote:
Hello.

First thanks for the build guide, still looking for a good ele hit guide.

I just have one question, I really really really want to rotate between all other elementals, not just fire. I can't see the reason why you use only fire beside than not mandatory items.

Will it be still vaible to follow build guide with few changes ?

Looking forward to hear from you :)

Anyone ? I really liked this build and want to rotate between elements too ..

The reason it does so much damage is because it’s not randomly choosing an element. It’s all being rolled into fire damage which is where the insane damage comes from.
I'm a bit confused, how are the combat focus jewels supposed to work when there isn't enough str/int and dex/str allocated in the radius in your tree?
"
Tim1612 wrote:
Hi all,

Been following the build and real fun. Never went this far in the game/league.
I do have a question regarding my bow. Is it a good idea to 6l this? I finally get a 8l-combination.
If you guys give me confirmation I will try to do. And I get Kaoms Heart after.
I think this could be ok for the end-game.

Thanks for the help

Can some1 give advice pls?
"
Tim1612 wrote:
"
Tim1612 wrote:
Hi all,

Been following the build and real fun. Never went this far in the game/league.
I do have a question regarding my bow. Is it a good idea to 6l this? I finally get a 8l-combination.
If you guys give me confirmation I will try to do. And I get Kaoms Heart after.
I think this could be ok for the end-game.

Thanks for the help

Can some1 give advice pls?

You don't need a 6L.

Frostferno for single target...

Any 5L for AoE is fine...

You may want to look into upgrading your rare items and flasks.
"
MegaForce83 wrote:
I'm a bit confused, how are the combat focus jewels supposed to work when there isn't enough str/int and dex/str allocated in the radius in your tree?

The gems don't require allocated.
IGN: Kaasi (Incursion,) Borkrak (Standard)
Stupid question time: I have never played a bow char before this one, so I am unsure how quivers work. My plan is to have a 5/6L Chin-Sol & Quill & then run Kaom's. As such, I will have to weapon swap between the two, depending on boss vs clearing. My question is, do I need two quivers as well? Or does having just one equipped affect both?
"
Tanaomit wrote:
Stupid question time: I have never played a bow char before this one, so I am unsure how quivers work. My plan is to have a 5/6L Chin-Sol & Quill & then run Kaom's. As such, I will have to weapon swap between the two, depending on boss vs clearing. My question is, do I need two quivers as well? Or does having just one equipped affect both?

Yes, you need two quivers, unless you plan to manually swap the one quiver into each slot.

"
Padashuruar wrote:
How to deal with Phoenix and Chimera? I have no idea what I'm doing wrong, but I've always use all my protals to kill these two.

Hydra and Minotaur gives no problem at all tho.

Any tips?

Phoenix, try to avoid his whirlwind attack. Get far away from him when he charges up his explosion. Kill the adds the spawn or they'll wear you down quick.

Chimera, kill the adds quickly, find him in his smoke phase quickly.

"
dhise wrote:
Can someone explain to me why Call of the brotherhood is so good? For the lightning to cold damage conversion?

Call of the Brotherhood converts 40% of lightning damage to cold. Frostferno/Cold to Fire Support gains 39%/29% of cold damage as extra fire damage. Because off of the damage boosts come before Ele Hit chooses the element, CotB adds a ton of damage that gets filtered into the fire damage output, which with the jewels is the only element we can hit with.
"Call of the Brotherhood converts 40% of lightning damage to cold. Frostferno/Cold to Fire Support gains 39%/29% of cold damage as extra fire damage. Because off of the damage boosts come before Ele Hit chooses the element, CotB adds a ton of damage that gets filtered into the fire damage output, which with the jewels is the only element we can hit with."

Oh! I didn't know Cold to Fire support has added damage as extra. That's awesome, thank you.
Hello! thanks for the awesome build, i'm enjoying it alot! but im abit confused about the tree, which one i should use and such. Im currenty using Lioneye's Fall and Soul Raker. But i dont have Xoph's Heart. So my question are.. Which tree should i go after meanwhile im saving up for Xoph's? Should i go after yours or should i switch to the Avatar of fire tree? Thanks.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info