[3.6] Fire Elemental Hit Deadeye - Budget - Endgame

"
dhise wrote:
Quick question since we have both far shot and point blank what is better dps for bossing? Standing close as possible or far away as possible?

As close as possible:

Far Shot -> ... up to 30% more attack dmg ...
Point Blank -> ... 50% more dmg ...

On top of it: Chin Sol doubles your dmg at close range

Last edited by 99prosorc on Jul 12, 2018, 2:56:24 PM
"
Solmyr77 wrote:

Never get Vaal Pact before being done with uber lab.

Blood Rage you can use as soon as you have a spare green socket. I've never really used it before Blood Aqueducts / maps, but it might speed up the questing process.

Cool, thanks man. I know minor god doesn't matter as much, but what have people been taking? I'm thinking either Ryslatha or Ralakesh.
Hi all,

Been following the build and real fun. Never went this far in the game/league.
I do have a question regarding my bow. Is it a good idea to 6l this? I finally get a 8l-combination.
If you guys give me confirmation I will try to do. And I get Kaoms Heart after.
I think this could be ok for the end-game.

Thanks for the help
Hello.

First thanks for the build guide, still looking for a good ele hit guide.

I just have one question, I really really really want to rotate between all other elementals, not just fire. I can't see the reason why you use only fire beside than not mandatory items.

Will it be still vaible to follow build guide with few changes ?

Looking forward to hear from you :)
"
Tanaomit wrote:
"
Solmyr77 wrote:

Never get Vaal Pact before being done with uber lab.

Blood Rage you can use as soon as you have a spare green socket. I've never really used it before Blood Aqueducts / maps, but it might speed up the questing process.

Cool, thanks man. I know minor god doesn't matter as much, but what have people been taking? I'm thinking either Ryslatha or Ralakesh.

Garukhan is nice for general mapping. The extra evasion is nice on a spike hit that won't kill you on top of the movement speed. Gruthkul was my previous go-to for general mapping.

Tukohama can also potentially be useful against bosses that you can't knockback, but it kinda wanes in a broken build like this where you can blast most non-Guardians in ~3 hits, even with strong defensive mods.

I use Ryslatha for doing labyrinth, since I only like to bring one life flask, and my health pool is around 7200.

Soul of Shakari is somewhat helpful for Hall of Grandmasters (which I've cleared a few times), though if Chaos DoT damage is getting to you Arakaali will be substantially better. (Better still if you stack them.) It's possible to do HoGM deathless with some practice, luck, and proper setup.
Last edited by Eninya on Jul 13, 2018, 12:33:04 AM
Can someone explain to me why Call of the brotherhood is so good? For the lightning to cold damage conversion?
any chance I could get an idea why my single target tool tip its only 269k in HO (with haste)? I heard of 400k+ and not with +2 or +8 frostferno
my chars are open - burnerr

thanks
"
sangvinu2 wrote:
any chance I could get an idea why my single target tool tip its only 269k in HO (with haste)? I heard of 400k+ and not with +2 or +8 frostferno

thanks

You're not accounting for point blank + chin sol which point blank you get 50% and chin sol you get 100% increased damage.
"
dhise wrote:
"
sangvinu2 wrote:

thanks

You're not accounting for point blank + chin sol which point blank you get 50% and chin sol you get 100% increased damage.

Im only talking about tooltip, some people have way more dps, just trying to understand where I can improve
What should I do next? Lioneye's Fall or save for xoph's? I got 4ex atm

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info