[3.6] Fire Elemental Hit Deadeye - Budget - Endgame

"
livewirejsp wrote:
When clearing with Quill Rain, I seem to be running out of mana, quickly. Maybe I'm just spamming too much. Is there something missing? My profile should be open, if anyone has a chance to take a look. JohnnieStorm

I have done around 100 red maps by now, not once did I run out of mana. Can't look at your build right now, I am on mobile, but you can check out my setup and see if you find a difference. But I think I did nothing special for mana sustain.

I can't actually imagine how you can run out of mana. I shoot 1-2 times per 4-5 screens when I clear T16 maps with my Quill Rain. Mirage Archer does the rest while I just run around at lightspeed. And even when I don't use Mirage Archer, one shot for 2 screens is all it takes. Ok, I do have +2 chain.

That reminds me, if Rigwald's is too expensive for you, get a +1 chain quiver. Huge clear speed boost. Doen't need any other good stats, you just use it for clearing anyway. And we have more than enough damage.
Last edited by Mecielle on Jul 7, 2018, 3:12:21 AM
How is Frostferno + Pyre bad? I can still see a reason, but I might be wrong

I currently have a 6L chest, and only one ele hit setup, no Frostferno yet but I'll have it soon, once I'll have a Frostferno, I will use it to create my 2nd ele hit for single target, so for this one, Pyre is pretty much useless, since all cold damage will be converted, but Pyre still brings a lot of damage to the first ele hit for clearing trash mobs, replacing it means having less map clearing, but I suppose you guys will say it's already more than enough right?
"

I currently have a 6L chest, and only one ele hit setup, no Frostferno yet but I'll have it soon, once I'll have a Frostferno, I will use it to create my 2nd ele hit for single target, so for this one, Pyre is pretty much useless, since all cold damage will be converted, but Pyre still brings a lot of damage to the first ele hit for clearing trash mobs, replacing it means having less map clearing, but I suppose you guys will say it's already more than enough right?

No, when you get your Frostferno you do two things:

1. Get rid of your Pyre because you don't need it for the single target in Frostferno anymore

2. Use Cold to Fire instead of Fire Pen in your clearing 6-link setup

This will result in a much better single target setup, because you can use a rare ring, and in an about the same clearing setup.

So overall, much better.
Last edited by Mecielle on Jul 7, 2018, 8:11:51 AM
"
Mecielle wrote:
"

1. Get rid of your Pyre because you don't need it for the single target in Frostferno anymore

This will result in a much better single target setup, because you can use a rare ring, and in an about the same clearing setup.

So overall, much better.

Oh ya, that seems pretty smart, didnt think about it because thats not what the guy shows in his gear on the guide. So you basically lose the fire pen ( that you dont need because its for trash mobs/etc and for the bigger things you have the single target ) but win dps overall thanks to cold to fire in 6L?
"
"
Mecielle wrote:
"

So overall, much better.

Oh ya, that seems pretty smart, didnt think about it because thats not what the guy shows in his gear on the guide. So you basically lose the fire pen ( that you dont need because its for trash mobs/etc and for the bigger things you have the single target ) but win dps overall thanks to cold to fire in 6L?

Green text under "Gems"
Last edited by etherealflamezxc on Nov 15, 2019, 11:11:49 AM
@99ProSorc Did you ever consider other golems? Lightning in particular? May be a stupid thought but I feel like 9% AS/CS would be better than the 1% accuracy/2% crit the Ice Golem brings me for example
"
@99ProSorc Did you ever consider other golems? Lightning in particular? May be a stupid thought but I feel like 9% AS/CS would be better than the 1% accuracy/2% crit the Ice Golem brings me for example

I prefer crit (that's why I'm using Soul Raker, Ice Golem, Assassin's Mark). The difference is very small, feel free to use whatever you prefer^^.
"
Wodahs wrote:
"
Eninya wrote:
"
zeldicx wrote:
I'm looking on ascendant variant and many top players are using only Pyre ring (without brotherhood) with Frostferno, why???

I don't see why. Pyre offers the burning damage, but we don't really use it outside of our clear skill, which hits so hard that it's wasted damage beyond clean up. Furthermore, the Cold -> Fire damage conversion is further wasted because Call of the Brotherhood converts Lightning to Cold, which the cold is then scaled up through the level 30 Cold to Fire in Frostferno. Pyre is just a super budget item.

Pyre reduces corpse explode deaths from totems/beyond dudes/etc.

Looking at your build Eninya, why do you use herald of ice?

It's mostly filler, as the other heralds give less damage (usually). The final spot is usually run with Blasphemy + Projectile Weakness/Flammability/Enfeeble depending on the content I'm doing. Alternatively, I run Elemental Reflect maps, so I also use it for Purity. I can turn it off when running No Leech/Regen maps for a bigger mana pool to maintain mapping speed--this kinda doubles into why I think Lioneye's Glare is the best clearing bow, for guaranteeing trash clear efficiently as possible.

I built myself to be very flexible, and when I pile up on rare UNID white and yellow maps I'll clear them with Yriel's Fostering + Death Rush.

There's literally no map mods I can't run, and the only truly dangerous stuff is Uber Elder and Guardians with certain mods such as damage/speed.
Last edited by Eninya on Jul 7, 2018, 9:53:47 AM
Hello, can i have a little advise on what to upgrade next?
my clear speed is fine but my single target damage is kind of laking,

This is my gear :

Spoiler

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info