[3.6] Fire Elemental Hit Deadeye - Budget - Endgame

"
Malira wrote:
Why are some of yall not using Pyre and replacing it with a resistances ring? Isn't losing Pyre a big DPS hit?

Last I checked for me it was quite a measurable DPS loss compared to my Opal Ring.
hey man this build viable for HOGM? ty
"
Malira wrote:
Why are some of yall not using Pyre and replacing it with a resistances ring? Isn't losing Pyre a big DPS hit?

Like the guide says, once you have forstferno pyre does nothing for you, so if you have forstferno using pyre is pointless
Hallo, how many DPS should I add to PoB's DPS from Yoke's shock? And would a rare amu with wed+crit multi better thn yoke?
IGN: Javana
Hi, could you give me some advice on what gems I can wear?
I think this jewel pretty good for this build.

How do you think?
I'm looking on ascendant variant and many top players are using only Pyre ring (without brotherhood) with Frostferno, why???
Thanks for the guide! Of the few elehit guides, this is my favorite to read.

I'm currently on Uber Elder (one attempt so far), but before I make another attempt I'd like to upgrade my gear. Would you mind doing a quick gear check? I feel like sustain might be lacking (also health points. 5.5k isn't much, but it hasn't been too awful).

Most of the gear I've found myself, but I've got some currency to throw around.
"
zeldicx wrote:
I'm looking on ascendant variant and many top players are using only Pyre ring (without brotherhood) with Frostferno, why???

I don't see why. Pyre offers the burning damage, but we don't really use it outside of our clear skill, which hits so hard that it's wasted damage beyond clean up. Furthermore, the Cold -> Fire damage conversion is further wasted because Call of the Brotherhood converts Lightning to Cold, which the cold is then scaled up through the level 30 Cold to Fire in Frostferno. Pyre is just a super budget item.
what is the main reason use call of brotherhood ring in this build? is it to make enemy 100% shocked at all time even in ignited enemy?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info