[3.6] Fire Elemental Hit Deadeye - Budget - Endgame

Can some one explain to me, he doesnt have 40 str or dex in radius of those jewels, How do you avoid ele hit going lightning or cold?
"
Yokan wrote:
Can some one explain to me, he doesnt have 40 str or dex in radius of those jewels, How do you avoid ele hit going lightning or cold?

Doesn't need to be allocated. Just nodes within the radius.
"
Isdp wrote:
"
Alderionn wrote:
I´m lv 52 and having a huge problem with mana, any ideia to deal with it? im using atziri foible but isnt enough

Had no issue while lvling with a Quill it's strange.
Mana pot & remove a link.

I went straight to AOF so I had it by lvl 40~. Dmg is waaaaaay over the content so you can safely drop a link or two.

i´ve got the bottom jewel slot and some nodes there, i can respect e go straight to the aof?
In the builder it shows the jewel range much larger than mine ingame

do they get larger as you level up?
"
Rezechs wrote:
In the builder it shows the jewel range much larger than mine ingame

do they get larger as you level up?

No the jewels are medium range, the builder shows all ranges, medium is the 2nd circle.
"
JordoZombie wrote:
Good looking build!!
So for single target is frostferno 4L better or 6L set up better?

With my current gear:

6L (+ Starkonja with 15% EH attack speed enchant):

Frostferno (no corruption, no enchant):
"
PandaZeus wrote:
Thoughts on using elemental rare bow instead of the uniques? Will it actually be better for both mapping and bossing? instead of swapping wep

Chin Sol is by far the best bow if you are at close range. Ele dmg bows deal more damage to targets further away.
"
dylan33 wrote:
What do you think about Yriels Fostering (with attack and movement speed) for this build? Or is Loreweave just straight up better

Loreweave: more dps; better survivability because of 80 max res
"
Alderionn wrote:
I´m lv 52 and having a huge problem with mana, any ideia to deal with it? im using atziri foible but isnt enough

Don't use any Auras yet; use 2 mana flasks.
"
Alderionn wrote:
"
Isdp wrote:
"
Alderionn wrote:

Had no issue while lvling with a Quill it's strange.
Mana pot & remove a link.

I went straight to AOF so I had it by lvl 40~. Dmg is waaaaaay over the content so you can safely drop a link or two.

i´ve got the bottom jewel slot and some nodes there, i can respect e go straight to the aof?

You don't need AoF at 52. The "required items" + 4L or 5L Ele hit should be fine.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info