[3.6] Fire Elemental Hit Deadeye - Budget - Endgame

Looking for advice on this build, from a SSF perspective. Can it play decently with rare/budget gear until the required items drop?

what tier maps can the budget gear clear?
What do you think about Yriels Fostering (with attack and movement speed) for this build? Or is Loreweave just straight up better
"
Polrayne wrote:
Looking for advice on this build, from a SSF perspective. Can it play decently with rare/budget gear until the required items drop?

SSF would probably be terrible since the two rings and the two jewels are 100% necessary.
"
Poobah wrote:
Could someone explain how the conversion mechanics being used work / synergise to give such a massive dps boost? I assume it's something like the other damage types still exist prior to the ele hit saying you're only doing fire so they still get converted by the rings and AoF to add large amounts of extra flat fire?

Thanks!

Works like this.

Without skills just you gear, you have the following.

A phys damage
B fire damage
C cold damge
D lightning damage.

Elemental hit itself adds X fire, Y cold, Z lightning damage.

Now you have
A phys, B+X fire, C+Y cold, D+Z lightning damage.

But elemental hit cannot deal damage not belonging to the element of the attack. So when your elemental hit goes fire, it can only deal B+X, and all other damages become 0.

But if you use this setup. You get
0.5A phys, B+X+0.5A+0.9(C+Y)+0.86(D+Z)fire, 0.1(C+Y)cold, 0.14(D+Z) lightning damage

And you force your ele hit to deal fire only, so every single hit would deal B+X+0.5A+0.9(C+Y)+0.86(D+Z)fire damage
"
azurarutlan wrote:
Limited testing shows me that potentially a tri element damage bow would be better than anything else. Anyone in a position to do more testing?

i haven't tried a rare bow, but i have tried windripper with its ele damage and its a 60k dps boost for aoe and 145k dmg boost to single over drill. while drills attack speed is nice, it almost just feels like a novelty, it does however really help with mana upkeep specially with single target, but then even given that i'd run a chin sol over a drill as well as it rocks for single target and is good for aoe.

so yea just my opinion but unique bow wise i like windripper > chin sol > drill. maybe ill try some rare bows.
Last edited by Covan on Jun 17, 2018, 5:40:29 AM
I´m lv 52 and having a huge problem with mana, any ideia to deal with it? im using atziri foible but isnt enough
You can use Thief's Torment ring
"
Alderionn wrote:
I´m lv 52 and having a huge problem with mana, any ideia to deal with it? im using atziri foible but isnt enough

I had mana issues until I got Avatar of Fire. I just got an instant mana flask and used that until then.
"
Alderionn wrote:

Had no issue while lvling with a Quill it's strange.
Mana pot & remove a link.

I went straight to AOF so I had it by lvl 40~. Dmg is waaaaaay over the content so you can safely drop a link or two.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info