[3.6] Fire Elemental Hit Deadeye - Budget - Endgame

"
DAINCEPUTNOU wrote:
hi ,can i know wat gems i need on my chest?

any skill and set up you like

i used 6l on bow , other people use two 6l bows with weapon swap

i also used
This is the start of forum signature: I am not a GGG employee. About the username: Did you know Kowloon Gundam is made in Neo Hong Kong?

quote from the first page: "Please post one thread per issue, and check the forum for similar posts first"

This is the end of forum signature
i try lorewaweave and frostferno plus chin sol but i dont know wat gems to put on chest.....i check pob to 99prosorc and i dont see wat gemsa him use...
"
DAINCEPUTNOU wrote:
i try lorewaweave and frostferno plus chin sol but i dont know wat gems to put on chest.....i check pob to 99prosorc and i dont see wat gemsa him use...

the chest is extra....you can put whatever you want in chest, cwdt + ic + increase duration may be , in the same link you can add curse or blood rage or vaal grace or vaal haste to let increase duration also support the vaal skill (note that vaal skill cam't be cwdt), or even cwdt golem

just any thing you like within 4l in chest
This is the start of forum signature: I am not a GGG employee. About the username: Did you know Kowloon Gundam is made in Neo Hong Kong?

quote from the first page: "Please post one thread per issue, and check the forum for similar posts first"

This is the end of forum signature
Last edited by neohongkong on Mar 2, 2019, 1:28:57 PM
How about 3.6? map clearing/boss killer? pros/cons maybe
"
jioiictep1 wrote:
How about 3.6? map clearing/boss killer? pros/cons maybe

The build stays pretty much the same. It might even get buffed regarding all the new synthesis mods out there. That's why OP has not updated as it is unsure how better the build would be.
Last edited by greendragon2194 on Mar 7, 2019, 12:36:59 AM
Is there a tree without xoph's blood, but with Lioneye's?
which skills lvling in the first line?
"
RangerHalt wrote:

Go to Thick skin>lethality>Primeval force>King of the hill>Vitality Void (if hc)>Herbalism and then just go upper. I did this way.

2all

This build is HC viable but it took me a lot of time to reach maps on HC as a first character (i prefer surviveability to spec in fire - then spec only when i have xoph)

And there is a hint for very cheap bow. Buy essence +2 bow skills and any 6l bow (it cost me 40c on hc
)

This way we can drop tabula and use belly as a starter.
W/O spec in fire ele hit can run until t14-15. This is not a big matter.
Last edited by imf1989 on Mar 12, 2019, 5:39:10 AM
"
imf1989 wrote:
"
RangerHalt wrote:

Go to Thick skin>lethality>Primeval force>King of the hill>Vitality Void (if hc)>Herbalism and then just go upper. I did this way.

2all

This build is HC viable but it took me a lot of time to reach maps on HC as a first character (i prefer surviveability to spec in fire - then spec only when i have xoph)

And there is a hint for very cheap bow. Buy essence +2 bow skills and any 6l bow (it cost me 40c on hc
)

This way we can drop tabula and use belly as a starter.
W/O spec in fire ele hit can run until t14-15. This is not a big matter.

Thank you sir
Last edited by etherealflamezxc on Nov 15, 2019, 11:06:06 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info