[3.6] Fire Elemental Hit Deadeye - Budget - Endgame

@popje, @neohongkong thanks for the answers.
I just buy a Xoph's Blood to follow farm maps, I'm on T7/8 efficienly, excluding the F... syndicate :)

Another question, the +3 bow needs to be on Shaper/Elder or just on a regular 84ilvl bow? I'm using Frostferno + Loreweave.

Sorry for my english.
syndicate are over-tuned. They are thicker than the map boss at captain level , and have more insane slam attack.

I am level up a wander for money as i don't play much in league, and i feel that even in T3 map and i am around char level 78 (don't even have money and time to find rares to cap my res BTW)
This is the start of forum signature: I am not a GGG employee. About the username: Did you know Kowloon Gundam is made in Neo Hong Kong?

quote from the first page: "Please post one thread per issue, and check the forum for similar posts first"

This is the end of forum signature
Hi, thanks for this build guide,
I am trying this right now as my very first ele hit build and have a question regarding the bow and dps:

the updated 3.5 PoB shows 2.74 Mio DPS with a +3 bow:
+1 Gem(P), +2 Bow Gems(P), 12% Attack Speed(S) , crafted :25% Crit Strike Chance

without changing anything, just introducing my bow :
+1 Gem(P), +2 Bow Gems(P), Multicraft(S), +2 Support gems(P),11 Attack Speed(S), 25% Crit Strike Chance(S)

I get 3.42 Mio DPS , that seems to be 700K dps advantage and only needs to have the multicraft and +2 support which is 3 ex in total.

Is that correct? Do I miss something ?, Or is that bow craft anywhere within the 285 pages recommended and I havent seen it.

Thanks Eohlin

Can someone take a look at my character and see what potential uppgrades there is?

Can someone explain to me why Pyre ring doesn't fit with frostferno?
"
MBK_95 wrote:

y because frostferno already doing cold to fire so you dont need pyre, can use other ring =p
"
Raotiz wrote:
"
MBK_95 wrote:

y because frostferno already doing cold to fire so you dont need pyre, can use other ring =p

Yeah forgot about the built in support, ty mate.
How did you guys solve the mana problem? I ran out mana real quick
"
How did you guys solve the mana problem? I ran out mana real quick

I assume you aren't using Lioneye's fall with soul raker? I'm using this jewel and so far i have faced no mana issues.
Hello! I just thought, my damage is pretty lackluster (to me). What ways can I improve it? IGN: WindripperPrettyCool

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info