[3.6] Fire Elemental Hit Deadeye - Budget - Endgame

So this build has been phenomenal this league still. I just broke 2.5m dps when I weapon swap to chin sol, and im at 1.4m with my map clear bow Deaths Opus. Just gonna drop my items here for newer players to use as benchmarks for what they need to achieve 2mil+ dps. Everything melts atm, I'm not at any crazy depth level yet but elder was just stupid easy. My weapon swap is an unlinked Chin Sol and a decent quiver with similar stats as my mainhand.

Last edited by Kasspa420 on Sep 12, 2018, 9:38:03 PM
Thanks mate! iam on the way to shaper right now... but still collaction currency for xopf's blood -.-
"
Lol_chan wrote:
What am I to aim at, to try and fix shit, apart from starting game anew? Keep on dying until I got enough dough to buy Xoph's, or are there less expensive tweaks my blind balls of eyes can't see?

P.S. Fighting bosses w/gmp offscreening, since no matter how many times I tried to solo-target chin-sol them, I keep on dying, so distance my only option atm.

If survival is an issue, you should focus on that. Get WED on your amulet, quiver, and belt for more damage. Also fitting Blind into your build via golem link, quiver affix, or abyss jewel affix is helpful, but not necessary.

I recommend Decoy Totem and Enfeeble, as this build should have enough power all on its own.
"
Kasspa420 wrote:
So this build has been phenomenal this league still. I just broke 2.5m dps when I weapon swap to chin sol, and im at 1.4m with my map clear bow Deaths Opus. Just gonna drop my items here for newer players to use as benchmarks for what they need to achieve 2mil+ dps. Everything melts atm, I'm not at any crazy depth level yet but shaper was just stupid easy. My weapon swap is an unlinked Chin Sol and a decent quiver with similar stats as my mainhand.

So guessing that Xophs Blood and Kaoms Hearth is what really boosts DPS and survivability?
Tried my old build in standard t11 map, clear is good with chin sol but when I get to boss I do zero damage..
Mathils actual cat
"
HDTanel wrote:
So guessing that Xophs Blood and Kaoms Hearth is what really boosts DPS and survivability?
Tried my old build in standard t11 map, clear is good with chin sol but when I get to boss I do zero damage..

Xoph's just means you can allocate your passive tree more effectively, since it gives you Avatar of Fire.

Kaom's Heart isn't a big damage increase unless it's corrupted with %Damage on top of a good %Fire roll.

I don't know what chest you're using, since an empty Tabula is in place. A lot of people like to go glass cannon with Loreweave, but I prefer Kaom's simply for the larger health pool.

Get rid of Pyre for a good WED-rolled Opal Ring, and get a real belt with a WED roll. Once you get Frostferno, you don't need Pyre because the level 30 Cold to Fire in it effectively maxes your Cold conversion with Avatar of Fire.
Last edited by Eninya on Sep 12, 2018, 7:36:07 PM
"
HDTanel wrote:
"
Kasspa420 wrote:
So this build has been phenomenal this league still. I just broke 2.5m dps when I weapon swap to chin sol, and im at 1.4m with my map clear bow Deaths Opus. Just gonna drop my items here for newer players to use as benchmarks for what they need to achieve 2mil+ dps. Everything melts atm, I'm not at any crazy depth level yet but shaper was just stupid easy. My weapon swap is an unlinked Chin Sol and a decent quiver with similar stats as my mainhand.

It looks to me after I check your char out that your still a pretty low lvl in comparison so the main thing holding you back atm is your gem lvl's you actually need ele hit lvl 20 or 21 etc with your frostferno to hit the lvl 24 or 25 mark on ele hit. Other than that drop the pyre ring its not doing anything for your single target and you shouldnt be having any issues with bosses. Xoh's blood boosts dps a ton by allowing you to save like 16 or so skill points you can invest elsewhere, and kaoms definitely helps with survival but id imagine a good 80% loreweave would give you about the same amount plus a better dps boost.
Hi guys, this is my current gear. i have no problem with t15 and red elder boss.

https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/tobyvn/characters

But with Shaper, i have dps issues. my dmg tooltip right are 240k for single and 120k aoe.

>kinda low dps for shaper and some guardian
>how to increase your dmg tooptip ?

i dont know why but my friend pob show lots more dps with the same gear (no tombfist and bubonic trail-only rare gloves and boots) Is there something wrong with my gear?
A casual PoE guy with some virtual achievement:
- Have a character LEVEL 1 0 0 in: Ranger, Marauder, Shadow, Witch, Templar, Scion and Duelist.
- Rank 1 Juggernault in Atlas Invasion Event
- Rank 5 Juggernault in Delirium Every Where Event
- Rank 4 Chieftain in Endless Heist SSF
"
Lol_chan wrote:
Oh, lord, did I screw this build up! Followed non Xoph's/Lioneye's tree and ended up with 30k dps in PoB. Couldn't sustain mana, so had to skill Spirit Void. I know that my gear is nowhere close to decent setup, but does it really make that huge difference, like over 20x less damage? Not to say that I'm OS'd every now and then. No dmg (except for trash clearing, the only thing I managed), no sustain, no surv. Bury me alive. Can run normal T10-T11 maps, blinking around bosses, but get distracted for a fleeting moment and u ded.

What am I to aim at, to try and fix shit, apart from starting game anew? Keep on dying until I got enough dough to buy Xoph's, or are there less expensive tweaks my blind balls of eyes can't see?

P.S. Fighting bosses w/gmp offscreening, since no matter how many times I tried to solo-target chin-sol them, I keep on dying, so distance my only option atm.

Get proper flasks. 1 life, diamond, quicksilver etc.
Ditch the mana flask.

Get uber lab.

Spec into snowforged.

I am on my phone, so can't check your gear. But 3.9k hp with a rare armour is low.

I am also level 86, with a qotf and less hp nodes speced and I have more hp than you.

So, get more life on gear. Ditch some life on tree in favor of damage (snowforged)

Uber lab is literally huge. The chain is what makes the build. Pay someone an offering to carry you.

Herald of purity is very good if you are lacking survivability. Your minions will pick up alot of mobs and keep them away from you.

Edit: also level your gems. A bunch of them are level 16.
Last edited by Erayo on Sep 13, 2018, 1:59:56 AM
Can someone please explain to me why the yoke of suffering is second best amulet to the xoph's? just wondering bc on xbox there's not even one for sale, so id have to try and get one to drop lol. Running this as a second character this league(first is a lvl89 arc totem hierophant) so I have some cash to put into this build, but like I said, a yoke isn't even on the market.
Hey Guys,

can somone explain to me if there is still a reason for using Pyre and call of the Brotherhood as rings if you already have a Frostferno with avatar of fire/xophs blood??
Because i cant find a reason for it exept for pyre giving some burning damage, but i dont see how the conversion from cold to fire from fire and lightling to cold from call of the brotherhood is usefull o_O

thanks bros

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info